+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default August/ September IVF?

Half way through the TWW & bleeding. No words to describe what I'm feeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Infertileparent - thanks for your kind words. I'm trying to put out of my head that the reason that I'm starting to feel better is that my dear little emby didnot stick. I'm just hoping that most of the symptoms were as a result of the Pregnyl (which was Wedn night) so that the last of it is leaving my system & that's why I'm feeling remarkably better - . Now, only a bit of nausea, bloating & still a bit short of breath.

Just had a reread of my last post, & it was definitely an epic!!! Sorry ladies, but I feel I can vent safely around you, as we are limiting who we are telling that we are going thru IVF. Don't really want to have to live up to other people's expections, ours alone are huge!

Ivfnewbie - here's hoping that your bleed is only an implantation bleed - keep positive & good luck for your BT - when are you scheduled for this?

All I can say is, bring on Friday, which is BT day for us & here's hoping it's the best anniversary present - EVER!

Good luck to everyone else & here's to a better week.

P.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August/ September IVF?

Thanks Montesmum, but it's defo not implant bleed. Had loads of side effects from the cronine that just all of a sudden stopped 2 days ago then started bleeding properly & cramping overnight. My BT is Friday too which my FS still wants me to have.
    I hope you have success. I don't know how all you ladies do this over & over again, I want a baby so much but this is so much more heartbreaking & then thinking what if I had done things differently during the cycle would it have worked

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies. A keep update to let you know that despite all intentions not to I did a HPT on Saturday morning (6dp5dt). It got the better of me be so I purchased a cheapie from the chemist. It was a dip stick with pink dye. Anyway a very faint THIN line appered after a couple of minutes. I was shocked but did not know what to make of it because it was not thick like the control line. So I spent the next few hours on the internet searching for answers. There is a lot of information about 'pee sticks'. Whether it was a evap line, indent line or a positive I am stll unsure of. That was until this morning when I used another chemist cheapie but different brand. As my heart was beating a thosand times a minutes a faint thick pink line appeared. OMG! I do not want to get my hopes up too much because I know these tests are very sensitive. If I am pregnant this will be my very first time!. And I am a late bloomer-40 yrs old. I have BT on Thursday so .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Montesmum - Pregnyl will bring on OHSS symptoms and once this leaves your body it is normal for the symptoms to subside. I wouldn't assume that this means no embie implantation. Just enjoy feeling a little better as it may come back with a vengeance in a few days if you get a BFP!

JUAMA - a faint line is a good sign, particularly if more than one test returns it. Keep POAS and hopefully watch it get darker by the day. Good luck!

Ivfnewbie - oh I feel for you. My current cycle was very similar to yours, cramps and then AF. My BT is tomorrow and my AF has already finished. I'm going to ask my FS about my progesterone levels and whether it was possible my supplemented level was not high enough. I had no nausea or any progesterone related symptoms in the 2nd week and with a natural cycle I am normally nauseous (etc) for the whole two weeks. Don't blame yourself if this cycle doesn't work out for you. IVF is a science and a tricky one at that. All we can do is follow our instructions, hope that our FS knows what he/she is doing and pray that nature is on our side this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went back a few pages as I am on the computer:

Chances – how are you going with the self-jabbing?

Fruitbowl – happy triggering tonight. Did you find out where to jab it?

Little feet – has the witch arrived?

Hopingformore – I also find the jabbing part the most hopeful and easiest. I feel like I am in control at that stage. Once the scans, bloods and procedures start I feel like I have lost control and become anxious and frustrated with the waiting and not knowing.

I've found all you ladies on this thread to be very supportive, you have helped me get through my first ivf cycle relatively unscathed and am a little sad that my cycle is officially over on Monday. If any other BFN's from this thread find an october/november thread that isn't too busy please let me know so I can follow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    Thought I would jump in. I completed my first EPU last wednesday and ET on Friday - ended up with ICSI as count was low (actually think thats why as was told straight after EPU by FS - so still in post-anesthesia haze. I am currently feeling really bloated and it's tender to walk but was maybe a little optimistic as to how I should feel. We have been seeing FS for about a year and had several failed rounds of clomid with IUI - so on to bigger and better things. I'm doing synarel long protocol. Best of luck ladies and I'm sorry for those who have not reached their dreams this month - it sucks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi infertile parent sorry to hear your cycle is over Did you get any frosties? - i find the jabbing a breeze! Doesn't bother me and i can hardly feel it. I make sure i have something to eat soon after so it seems to be going well.

I am absolutely had it thou - my partner and I went for a walk today 8km later! I usually run 5km every second day but have stopped that and found this walking rather challenging - it was hot too so perhaps that was it.

I have been feeling little twitches in what i guess must be my ovaries! One side will have a go then the other lol...i've only been taking gonal f 3 days now is this normal? I so don't want to end up with ohss like some poor ladies here. I don't think i can i'm only on 150 gonal and have low amh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chances - I've got one lonely frostie, aiming for an October FET if it thaws ok. Having only one makes me very nervous.

Bumped into Samarasmum on the Oct/Nov thread. Hopefully I don't see any others from this thread on that one. to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Finally had the time to go back a few pages and catch up.

Fruit Bowl - Thanks for the AF dance!! It must have worked as she finally arrived on Friday. Started sniffing and jabbing yesterday. Had the worst headache ever today so I am hoping that means something is working. Hope your trigger went well tonight. Thinking of you.

Jessegirl - Amazing photo!! So happy for you, stay in touch and keep us posted with how you are. Really love that this does work for some, gives me hope.

Chances - I hope that the jabbing is still going well for you. I am on 450 but have low AMH. Friday will be here before you know it. I have my scan and blood test on sat. Nice ot be cycling with someone x

HopingforMore - I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow. Good luck with the scan and let us know how you go.

Mrs Dolphin - I am so sorry. I hope you're ok. This journey is so hard and unfair. Thinking of you and sending

Goldie77 - I started Gonal F yesterday and had a really bad headache today, I am also using Synarel though. What dose are you on? Have you had any side effects yet? Last cycle I was on Puregon and I didn't really have any side effects.

Wantingabubby - Good luck for Wednesday, hope it all goes well for you.

Juama - Congrats!! Great also that you have 8 blastys in the freezer, that is amazing. this is a sticky one x

Stc76 - Hope trigger goes smoothly, not long now until EPU. Thinking of you.

GStef - Hope it all goes well tomorrow, stay sticky little one. Thinking of you x

Montesmum - Wow! Big to you. You have been through it haven't you. I hope that you are feeling better and I can't wait to hear your BFP. Best of luck to you.

Infertileparent - I am so sorry that this wasn't the one for you. It is so hard when it doesn't work. I wish you success in your next cycle x

IVF Newbie - I am so sorry. I remember that feeling of not having the words ot describe what I was feeling. This wasn't because of anything you did or didn't do. I really hope your next cycle is the one for you x

Mimi77 - for you. Really hope those signs are positive one's for you.

to everyone else, sorry if I've missed anyone. Hope the rest of you are ok.

AFM - Sniffing and jabbing and waiting for Saturday for the scan to see how follies are doing. Still on DHEA and Melatonin so will see if these have helped my low AMH. Best of luck to all.