+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFN for me...feeling just...numb and disappointed and confused as to why it is not working.

RIP my little embie...Mummy loved you so much.

Sorry infertileparent for your BFN too

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August/ September IVF?

First day today. Started on gonal F today. How long does everybody think until any side effects start to appear?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    this is my first post i have been reading your posts for the past couple of weeks and just decided to join in.
    i am on my first cycle of ivf currently sniffing syneral and jabbing gon al f with egg transfer on wednesday.
    just wanted to say your stories are inspirational to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mrs Dolphin, not you too

Have you got any embie's on ice? I've got one lonely embie which I hope to transfer after a month off. Hopefully my OHSS doesn't mean I have to wait longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes have 2 embies on ice...have to have a month off too...more wasted time...

Thanks
    Reviews

I am so sorry...Massive hugs to you both Mrs Dolphin & infertileparent. Xxoo take it easy on yourselves and take time to grieve. I really was hoping to get on with some more BFP news not stupid crappy BFN's.

Welcome to all the new ladies happy to help in any way.

Well trigger is 8:20 Sunday night. I can't remember where though? Same place as the others? (tummy) or !?

TIA xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Fruit bowl - my trigger was tummy but the drugs may differ so perhaps check with the clinic?

Mrs dolphin - having to waste more time waiting is the worst part of all although my extra large ovaries would appreciate a break.

I'm having a glass of bubbly... Because I can!

Thanks
    Reviews

Goldie77 - after 7 days of gonal I knew exactly where my ovaries were! Then I thought they were going to explode. Bloating came at around the same time. Pimples too. Otherwise pretty uneventful.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2ww

Hello all, I hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I have found it helpful reading your posts over the last few days and would like to share my experience. I am from Melbourne and attend Monash IVF. I am currently in the 2WW - 5dp5dt. This is my second IVF/ICSI cycle. The first was cancelled after a lack of response to 150 puregon. The second cycle was successful after increasing the puregon to 250. I had my ER on the 28th Aug and ET 5 days later on the 2nd Sept. Feel very blessed to have 8 - 5 day embryo's in the freezer.
    The 2WW is so much harder than I thought. One moment feeling positive the next feeling negative. Wanting to do a HPT in a few days but know I should wait until the BT on the 13th Sept. I had a few very dull cramps in the first few days. Yesterday and today headache. Other than that no other real symptoms.

Anyway, I will keep you posted and good luck to everyone. Thank you for sharing your stories.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, welcome to our new comers and hugs for our BFN ladies, this process is so emotionally draining.

Hey Fruitbowl, I haven't been told about my trigger yet as they want to do more bloods and another scan on Monday as my left side wasn't co-operating yesterday. I'll be 2 days behind you with egg collection on Thursday. I wonder how many ladies they'll have over the 3 days?? I can't answer your question re trigger but I can't remember them saying its anywhere different to the tummy?

Are any of you doing acupuncture with your cycle? I went for my first appt last Saturday and she was fantastic. I've read that if done straight before & immediately after transfer your chances of a BFP are significantly increased. Anything is worth a try!!!