+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry been MIA for a week or so, had a lot of non-baby related stuff going on, so now time to catch up. Welcome to the newbies, congrats to the BFP's, lets keep them coming! Sorry to hear that there have been some BFN's, thinking of you all.

AFM - still waiting for AF, she is 3 days late. Typical when you want the witch to arrive she takes her time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default August/ September IVF?

Hi lovely ladies,

Been MIA for a week! Still in disbelief! I had to buy a digital POAS and use it this morning. I'll post.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the well wishes! I'm having another blood test today to make sure the levels are rising nicely.
    X
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Stc76-- we probably did pass each other! Lol. Good luck on Thursday!! xx When is your trigger? I get a call today for instructions with mine.

Little feet- COME ON AF! I am doing the AF dance and considering nothing else to do today I will do it ALL day for you!!!

Jessesgirl- woot woot! Love that pic! You must be on cloud 9 honey! What did DH say when you told him? How did u tell him?

Hi to everyone else!!! I am on BH most of the day, not having housework a hubby or DS around I am kinda feeling lost!

I am waiting patiently for DH to arrive and my follies to grow. Come on follies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning

Congrats Jessiegirl thats awesome!

AFM i have just got back from the FS/nurses and had my BT and first jab - i'm on 150. Not too bad i must say - the needle looks long but i never felt the thing. So back next Friday for my first scan.

Thanks
    Reviews

Morning girls!! A little advise please.... Did Crinone last night and noticed a little bit of colour on the tube... Has anyone else experience this and got a positive outcome????? Worried...

Thanks
    Reviews

How long have you been using it? When was your ET? Salmon like colour?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi! ET was 9 days ago, yep salmon like! 9 days of use. BT on Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingerscrossd11 - congrats on your BFP! From memory anything over 100 is what they're looking for but it really depends on DPO as to what a normal level is (there is a huge range for normal). There is a sticky thread for "HCG levels for DPO" - maybe check that out.

infertileparent - hoping all is good - I agree with you sometimes it's easier to expect the worst and then be pleasantly surprised if it all works out rather than having your hopes dashed.

FruitBowl - 10 follies - that's great, hope they keep baking until just the right size for EPU!

Gstef - I'm pretty sure you can POAS when using crinone, it's when you are using pregnyl that you can get a false positive (some ladies using pregnyl POAS every day knowing it is a false positive to see if the line gets lgihter and disappears - and therefore BFN - or stays strong until the pregnyl is out of your system). If you're worried about the crinone and discharge - give your nurses a call, I haven't used crinone since my first cycle but from memory I'm pretty sure it's normal to get a range of discharge as the progesterone irritates the cervix or something like that.

stc76 - I personally love the anesthetic, wonderful rest. My first time I was very nervous but the doctors and nurses were really lovely - ever since it's been pretty easy. The hardest part for me was on waking up looking at my hand to see the number written down for the number of eggs collected (hopefully you'll have plenty).

Little Feet - hope AF arrives soon!

jessesgirl - Congrats on your BFP - good luck with your next BT. I know it can be really hard to relax and enjoy the moment but try as much as you can - this is an amazingly special time. Love the picture - I've still got the three POAS from last year when I got my BFP for my son and I'm never getting rid of them!

chances - enjoy the jabbing - glad your first one was easy!

AFM - still just jabbing away, don't have first scan/bloods until Monday. Just hoping that my ovaries are still working - I really want to make it to EPU and ET.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HopingForMore For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (09-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Gstef- I had salmon like discharge when I used crinone too... That cycle was a success. Some ladies see implantation bleed mixed with crinone. Maybe? Who knows?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is absolutely fantastic to see some BFP's appearing on here. We all like to dream that the next one will be ours A big thank you to all you ladies on this forum for sharing your journey and experiences with us.

AFM - AF arrived with a vengeance last night. 4 days shy of beta day and I'm still on crinone. Little embie didn't want to stay until testing day. In the interests of maintaining some humour about this circumstance, has anyone else had the displeasure of dealing with a monster AF whilst on crinone??? There are no words to explain how disgusting that is!!!

DH and I had a good cry last night and even though I'm meant to be on leave because of the OHSS, I decided to go to work today to take my mind off things and prevent me wallowing in self pity. Got into the office and realised that with ovaries the size of oranges, I cant sit comfortably my office chair. It promises to be a long day, TGIF.

My FS wasn't medically wrong, my OHSS was late onset and can only have been caused by our embie implanting and producing hCG. He can't predict when or if these little embies will let go after implanting but it would have been better to have not known we had implantation and just got a BFN on testing day like every other failed cycle. I'll be his first patient ever that didn't get a BFP with late onset OHSS.

I still have to continue the crinone (yay!) until I get a BFN on Monday.