+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default August/ September IVF?

So hard not to read signs. We went and had lunch with friends, DP had good size pasta, dessert and just had dinner and is still hungry. Please let this be a good sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I am new to the forum and have 2 weeks until we start our first IVF cycle with Genea in Sydney. I've been lurking for a while but decided to be brave and reach out and connect with others in the same situation.

We have been TTC for just over a year and I was diagnosed with severe endometriosis in March when we had all out FS tests which came as a bit of a shock. We were due to start IVF in April but had a surprise BFP at the end of March. Unfortunately, I miscarried at 12 weeks due to Triploidy ( when two sperm get into the egg ) and had to have a D&C. Since then we have been just looking after each other, getting lots of TLC and having lots of Acupuncture in preparation for this step into IVF. I am feeling excited and nervous in equal measure I think - so focusing on the excited!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and connect with people - these forums have saved my sanity in the last few months just knowing there are other people who feel the same as me has been so helpful as the TTC journey can be lonely

Sending oodles of to everyone!
    Mantha77

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum – thinking of you.

Hope2487 – welcome to the TWW. I think there is a few of us here now.

Jessesgirl – congratulations!!! I hope seeing those two lines was every bit as awesome as you dreamed it would be.

Welcome to the new and not so new ladies to this thread. Sorry if I missed anyone else – the thread’s a little busy now with all the roll calls!

AFM – woke up this morning with terrible nausea (worse than usual) and tummy cramps. Got slightly optimistic until I remembered that I think I accidentally took a double dosage of metformin last night. Doh! I’m not looking for symptoms yet as I am only 6dp3dt but dry retching is hard to ignore. Hopefully this week goes quickly as the progesterone is making me feel vile.
    Last edited by infertileparent; 02-09-2012 at 08:42.

Thanks
    Reviews

A big welcome to all the new ladies :-) I found bub hub so helpful during my stim cycle for any questions and to feel less alone!! Ask as many questions as you like!! I hope you all get your BFP first go.
    Infertile parent- its so cruel how the progesterone tricks your body! I've had cramps & (TMI) really sore/sensitive nipples (actually just the right one) but it's all progesterone as I'm only 2dp2dt.
    I'm off to have a family day with my step dad and DH who has a 16 year old son from a previous relationship and feeling guilty that a part of me feels down...I remember last fathers day writing in DHs card that this year we'd have a new addition *sigh* one day - just got to keep my chin up! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies! Quick me post!

Monash called- hcg is 1090 and prog is 245!!! Omg!!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessesgirl - I am so excited for you!! Giving the rest of us hope that our turn might be soon too. They are great numbers this early, how many embies did you transfer?!?!

AFM - Anyone here had any experience with OHSS?? My stomach is so big and swollen I look 5 months pregnant by the end of the day and getting short of breath of a night as a result (the breathlessness became noticable yesterday). Gets worse as the day goes on and improved a little overnight. No real pain just AF type cramps. Have put on 2 kg since I started stimms but that could be all the hangover food I'm constantly eating to deal with the progesterone nausea. I'm 7dp3dt. Not sure whether to worry or not as it isn't getting any worse.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay Jesse! Awesome news
    Infertile parent I had mild/moderate OHSS and it was horrible. Exactly how you described worse after lunch. Mine didn't right itself til after AF which thankfully was 7 days after EPU as I didn't have a transfer. All I can suggest is resting as much as possible and staying hydrated - hope you feel better soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - i'm new my first ivf cycle and after a weeks delay AF has arrived (never thought i would actually be happy) so yay on to the next step!

Excited but now scared about the reality of it all. In one mths time we should have a decent shot of achieving our goal x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jessesgirl View Post
    Hi ladies! Quick me post!

Monash called- hcg is 1090 and prog is 245!!! Omg!!!!!!
    Whoohoo
    Congratulations

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Eveyone, wow i disappear from the thread for a week and theres 8 pages of posts with so much to catch up on!!!

Thank you to those who sent me happy wishes and very supportive i apprecaite your comments and posts.

so i will just send out a big congrats to those who have gotten their BFP - Jessesgirl is the latest i can see,

good luck for those on their TWW wait - Hope2487 and Infertileparent from the latest i can see,

Sorry to those who have gotten BFN - i know how you feel and hopefully one day will be our day to shine and post a great big fat positive with lots of smiley faces and happy dances.

welcome to Chances even though i had to stop reading forums for a bit i have found the ladies on this thread to be wonderful and very supportive, helpful and caring.

As for me - well after have some time to myself im back on the IVF train and have an appointment in perth on friday with Pivet Fertility. I have also filled out more paperwork than id have liked to get my information from Melbourne IVF sent to perth as well as paper work to have my embryos sent to perth. Which i still dont know if they are able to as VARTA in victoria will decide if they will let me take them out of the state as WA has different laws regarding IVF than VIC! youd think being such a small country each state would be the same!! Oh well hopefully all will work out. Im not sure when i will move into the next cycle until after my appointment with FS on friday. But having read a lot on the next the last few days it seems that alot of peeople seem to be more sucessful after having a break after EPU rather than an immedicate transfer - so maybe my body will recover nicely and be ready for FET!!