+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default August/ September IVF?

Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    I'm having a 2 embie FET tomorrow and I know that they aren't the best quality embryo's cos the best got out back at each fresh cycle, but if the can make it through thaw, then I think they'll have a chance!
    Good luck
    PUPO!!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Everyone
    Sorry not been on here for a while, had no internet connection but back online now!

Hope2487 - Good luck with your ET Friday, I will be having mine hopefully Saturday.

GStef - good luck with your FET today

Goldie77 - welcome, i'm very new to IVF too, this being my first ever cycle. Its all very overwhelming at the start, all the meds to remember, I had a tick sheet stuck on the fridge so I would not forget to do my jabs.

Everyone - send good thoughts &

AFM - Had my EPU monday, 11 follies collected and 9 were mature. Phone call Tuesday morning to say 7 fertilised, fingers crossed for one nice blastocyst to transfer on Saturday, and would be nice to have spare to freeze. Not sure how I would cope having another full fresh cycle, the last couple of jabbing days were quite painful and emotions all over the place with all the extra hormones whizzing around.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Girls!!! I have 2 embies on board!!! One of them kept getting stuck in the catheter so hopefully, it gets stuck in my uterus! Lol xxx and the TWW begins..... 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I've been very slack with my postings the past week, work has been crazy and I've been busy sorting out things after my Nan's sudden death.

Ivfnewbie - that's a great fertilisation rate, I'd be stoked with that. Hope you get a couple for the freezer too.

Goldie77 - welcome!

Gstef - we are in the TWW together - when are you due to test?

I wish there were more entries to a page! Last time I scrolled back I lost the message I was typing - so a whole bunch of to all.

AFM - I'm now 2dp3dt with a test date of the 10th. It feels so long away. I'm on crinone (yuk) and after only two days the progesterone is making me crazy hormonal, constantly nauseous and tired. Even after 2 years of TTC and other fertility treatments I was still unprepared for how hard the TWW is with ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi ivfnewbie & infertile parent, thank you!
    I was amazed when my FS told me that out of the average of 10 eggs collected, only 2 usually get to blastocyst! Makes you wonder how anyone falls pregnant naturally!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Infertileparent!!! Yes we are! I'm due to test on the 9th or 10th Sept! Bit diff for me this time with the FET. I'll b on Crinone all the way up to test day, whereas for my others I stop it 2 days before I'm due to test and then AF comes. So waiting for test result will b a whole diff challenge!

I had my ET yesterday and kind of forgot about it this morning when I woke up for about an hour! Lol this no drug cycle makes me soooo much more mentally stable! Hehe😜

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie77 View Post
    Hi ivfnewbie & infertile parent, thank you!
    I was amazed when my FS told me that out of the average of 10 eggs collected, only 2 usually get to blastocyst! Makes you wonder how anyone falls pregnant naturally!
    I know!!! If I was to fall pregnant naturally, I'd go buy some lotto tickets!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just saw this on the Concept Fertility Website http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2...?dopt=Abstract about Embryo Glue.

This 2ww is driving me crazy! is anyone else on Progesterone Pessaries? Last time I was on crinone and had terrible side effects and this time I am analyzing everything (yet again). I don't think I will be sane by the time this is over!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I'm a new IVFr. Had my ICSI done yesterday and 17 eggs were collected. Feeling sore and bloated today. Got a phone call to say that 13 fertilised, happy with that number. Hope everything continues nicely for an ET Monday. Quick question for you, how long does it take to start and feel better after ICSI?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by elkalemi View Post
    I just saw this on the Concept Fertility Website http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2...?dopt=Abstract about Embryo Glue.

This 2ww is driving me crazy! is anyone else on Progesterone Pessaries? Last time I was on crinone and had terrible side effects and this time I am analyzing everything (yet again). I don't think I will be sane by the time this is over!!!!
    I'm on Crinone!! I don't think I get many side affects! I think ivf has just made me naturally loopy! Lol