+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default August/ September IVF?

Sorry for the me post but freaking out a little... Took my last pill this morning and I am already spotting.. It is too soon?? If it is too soon will it stuff up all the timing??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Dolphin, its standard to use it there. But I don't think this cycle is looking too good out of 7, 2 couldn't be icsi'd, 2 didn't fertilise and that leaves us with 3. Hard to be positive now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Actually scrap that last post.... I stopped yesterday not today so that makes more sense to me now. Still puts me a day ahead though! Will Call the clinic after my blood test tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elkalemi View Post
    Mrs Dolphin, its standard to use it there. But I don't think this cycle is looking too good out of 7, 2 couldn't be icsi'd, 2 didn't fertilise and that leaves us with 3. Hard to be positive now.
    Dont be too disheartened just yet. Usually the less eggs the better the embryo quality of the ones that do make it to that stage. Our first cycle, 11 eggs retrieved, 4 made it to embryos, fresh transfer failed (prob due to me over stimulating) ds1 is the result of frozen transfer and our last 2 embryo's didn't thaw (the process has changed since then and results are higher) our second cycle we had 7 eggs retrieved and only 2 made it to embryo's and our ds2 is one of them. Wishing you well

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by elkalemi View Post
    **hugs**

I only had two eggs fertilize ... One did not make it over the transfer waiting days so it left just one.

He is now 2 years old. Hang in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitBowl View Post
    **hugs**

I only had two eggs fertilize ... One did not make it over the transfer waiting days so it left just one.

He is now 2 years old. Hang in there!
    Thanks ladies

I am trying to think positively but I just can't get there. I hate I have no control on what will be. They did say on Thursday. My 19, 20 ad 21 were the dominant follicles but because my e2 was only 1800, is this a factor with lack of fertilization?

My head just goes crazy thinking.

Leah

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have spoken with embryology today, I have 1 @ 2 cell and 2 @ 6 cell. Depending on what happens over night they may transfer tomorrow. Does anyone know if 6 cell on day 2 is too quick? The embryologist said they were all looking good.

Just another thing to worry about.

Baby dust to all

Leah

Thanks
    Reviews

Girls,

Having a moment... I'm lying in bed and had this wave of fear come over me. I'm petrified of another neg..

To make it worse I'm watching one born every minute.. Why do I do it to myself??

I am so scared I'm going to have to go thru 10 plus cycles to get anywhere..

I don't understand why we are dealt these horrible cards, we are good people, we are hard workers and willing to pay $10k plus to have a gamble of a chance..

I'm sorry bout this neg post I just don't know what to think anymore..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you a hug, this definietly a hard journey. I really struggle with as we never had a problem with conceiving and thats why we had a vasectomy. I never guess in a million years I would lose my son and would be embarking on this.

Its just so unknown and I struggle with trusting the doctors in telling me the truth because with my son they never did and I am a type of person that likes to know everything.

Big Hugs Jessesgirl xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jessesgirl View Post
    Girls,

Having a moment... I'm lying in bed and had this wave of fear come over me. I'm petrified of another neg..

To make it worse I'm watching one born every minute.. Why do I do it to myself??

I am so scared I'm going to have to go thru 10 plus cycles to get anywhere..

I don't understand why we are dealt these horrible cards, we are good people, we are hard workers and willing to pay $10k plus to have a gamble of a chance..

I'm sorry bout this neg post I just don't know what to think anymore..
    I hear ya!! Hugs to u xxx