+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Squeak4123 Sending you lots of

Fingerscrossed11 How are you going?

Jessesgirl How are you going?

April78 38 is a huge number. It nice to have a fresh cycle but I have seen some BFP’s after a freeze all.

Mrs Dolphin Good luck with transfer today.

Jaandaw Sending you lots and lots of Take one day at a time and treat yourself. This journey is a hard one.

Button21 Sending you lots of hugs. Good luck with your appointment on Wednesday.

Elkalemi Good luck with EPU today

Little Feet Yay for a good nights sleep. I hope you get more.

Nixpenguins Sending you lots and lots of

GStef Your neighbour doesn’t sound nice at all.

Infertileparent 14 is a good number. I hope you get a good fert rate.

Hope2487 Good luck with your BT today. I hope all goes well.

A Big to everyone else. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

AFM Not much happening. Feeling heaps better. Trying to keep myself busy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarasmum For This Useful Post:

Nixpenguins  (03-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August/ September IVF?

Hi ya, DP is going well, just feels wasted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 eggs collected, very happy with that and they said they were all looking good quality but time will tell.

I can't remember if it was here talking about embryo glue, our clinic uses it and there is not extra cost in involved. I am at Concept Fertility Centre.

Badydust to all xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

How are you? I have been following the thread but had so much going on that prevented me from posting.

Elka - Yay! 7 is good! I hope they all fertilise and grow to be beautiful blasties!

Infertileparent- wow! 14 is awesome! id kill for that!! how are you going?

April - My god! Ive never heard of that in my life, how are you feeling? Geez I feel sore when I have 10-12 taken from me.. couldnt imagine how that makes you feel. Look after yourself..

Samarasmum- Im going good, getting there.. already feeling scared for the outcome.. your two days ahead of me? our cycles have always been like that havent they? hOw are you going?

Gstef- hahahaha! Love a good laugh!! Has it all settled today?

Nix- Im so sorry hun... I know any words I say wont make it better, but pls look after yourself.

MrsDolphin- How did transfer go??

A big Hello to Everyone else!

AFM- Im getting there, I cant help but think its not worked.. fw says that implantation would have been yesterday and poss today.. havent had any feelings other than seriously achy ovaries and the usual sore boobs - nothing that tells me either way.

I have booked in with Dr Wazza in Brissy - the earliest I could get in is freakin December! crazy!!! I love my fs, he is amazing what he does but I think after 3 full cycles and one FET hes missing something.. I dont want to leave him but feel hes missed it.. For those who have switched what was the deciding factor? It seriously feels like im breaking up with a boyfriend! haha.

I know I shouldnt count myself out yet but I want to be prepared! I want to be pregnant and I want it now! aghhh!!

Anyways was DH and I 4th wedding anny on Thursday so we are heading out for dinner tonight.. Hanging for a wine!! haha

Love and babydust to you all!!

xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't even know it existed before this, the lady today the clinic is absorbing the cost at the moment but their prices are already enough!

What clinic are you at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nixpenguins - I am so sorry. I hope you're ok, please try and take care at this time. Thinking of you.

Samarasmum - Thank you, I hope it continues too, nothing is worse than being tired on top of all this. It's good to hear your feeling better. Look forward to hear more about what's happening for you.

Fingerscrossed - Sorry to hear DP feels wasted. Hope all is well otherwise.

Elkalemi - Well done! 7 eggs sounds great, do you know when you will have your transfer?

April78 - I would follow it up, it's not right when they are charging you so much and not others. Hope they refund you!

Jessiegirl - I have everything crossed that this one sticks for you. I changed FS but I didn't feel that my last FS was really that nterested n me or trying to get me pg. It always felt like she was trying to rush me out the door. Would only answer questions if I pushed, never really gave me information unless I asked. I just didn't feel that she cared whether I got pg or not so I knew I needed to see someone who was in it for the right reasons. DH always thought last FS was more interested in the $. Happy Anniversary to you & DH for thursday x

To everyone else.

AFM only CD21, this cycle seems to be going to slowly, I actually can't wait for AF so I can get going!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

My lovely haul of 14 eggies has ended in only 4 being fertilised. FS has booked me in for a day 3 ET on Monday and we are hoping that at least one of the embies last the distance. I'm a bit down about the whole thing. I'm only 30 and the sperm has previously tested as normal so I have no idea what happened. I will ask the FS about ICSI for next time. Makes us realise why we were having no luck trying these things on our own given that I ovulate maybe 3 times a year at the best of times.

My right ovary is giving me grief today, every move makes it feel like it is twisting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Samarasmum - so glad you are feeling better! I hope that despite you feeling awful your little embie burrowed in nicely for you!

Jessegirl - Happy Anniversary!! Hope you enjoyed your dinner!! I know exactly how you feel as well...I want to be pregnant right now too!! This is our 3rd cycle with our FS but we seem to see all different docs for EPU and transfer I have only seen my FS 3 times since Feb - once in the initial appointment and twice in EPU. Is this normal for other clinics too?

elkalemi - wow that is pretty good of Concept to absorb the cost! Are you going to try it?

April78 - yeah I will be interested to see what Hollywood say when you ask them! Hope you are feeling better after your EPU.

Infertileparent - 4 is still good to fertilise! I can understand the disappointment though - definitely look into ICSI as it seems to have made a difference for us with fertilistation. Good luck for transfer!

Well my transfer went well today and I now have 1 5 day hatching blastocyst on board!! The other 2 can be frozen and one is lagging behind a bit so they will give it overnight to see if it can catch up so it can be frozen too - if not then sadly it will need to be discarded. So i hope it goes ok overnight! First time we have any to freeze though!

My BT is on Thurs 6/9 - it is going to be a loooong wait! I want this one to stick sooooo much!!

Hi to everyone else hope you are all going ok!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August/ September IVF?

Otherwise she is fine spoke to a friend who had transfer the same day and she is feeling tired also. Maybe it's the weather? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Samaras mum, hope your doing ok

April78, transfer tomorrow? Good luck.

Well on the countdown til I stop pill on the 5th sept, wait for af then our journey begins again. Hope it works as I am not enthused about having to do another full cycle otherwise. Just hope our little emby will thaw ok.