+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cycle Cancelled yesterday
    That was our one and only chance. My hormone levels didn't change a bit for the 8 days of injections I had. Back to the FS next Wednesday to discuss the options of donor eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally after 11 days of injections, blood tests and ultrasounds I am heading for egg collection on Sat morning. Looks like I have 5 mature eggs and possibly another 2 by saturday. My E2 was only 1800 today so I hope the quality is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    April78 - Yes I can understand the risk of OHSS - that would be awful to go through it is bad enough being all bloated and everything anyway! Disappointing that you need to wait now for transfer though. With the embryo glue - the lady I spoke to said that there were various brands and prices, but the one the clinic used was $60 and just as good as any others out there. I would definitely ask if I was you! I hope that you get some good fertilisation from all those eggs! I don't think I will ever get that many! I hope you recover well.

elkalemi - Yay for egg collection on Saturday!! I hope you get some good eggs!!

button21 - I am so sorry that you haven't responded to the injections - I hope you get some answers from the FS...I think you are very brave to consider donor eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Jaandaw & Squeak - So so sorry that this cycle was not the one. I hope you find the strength for your next steps soon. I know how hard it can hit, I took a few months after my last cycle as it really affected me. Thinking of you both.

button21 - So sorry that your cycle was cancelled. I really hope that your FS is able to give you some answers. Best of luck with your next steps. I hope you get your BFP soon.

April78 - I hope you don't get OHSS. It does sound like your disappointed not to be doing a fresh transfer but hopefully having a rest will be good for your body and we will hear your BFP soon. I have heard that FET's are having a better success rate than fresh transfer's not sure how true that is.

Mrs Dolphin - How exciting! I really hope you get to meet one of those embies too in 9 months! Hope the transfer goes well, I'll be thinking of you.

Elkalemi - for your transfer, hope all goes well. Hope this is the one for you.

To everyone else. I can't see any of the posts further back so I hope everyone else is well.

AFM - no major news, still waiting for AF, but only CD19 so have a while to wait yet. Good news is that I have finally managed to have one night of sleep, I still don't think the Melatonin agrees with me but don't want to not take it as it may ate a difference.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August/ September IVF?

Hi everyone just a quick update, a BFN for me on this cycle! Been a bit down so stayed away from all forms of media!!

Good luck for those who are having EPU's or transfers and my thoughts are with those who have also received the BFN!

Taking a break this month and will be trying to change to a Perth clinic so I don't have the travel to Melbourne!

Baby dust to everyone 💐

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls! Sorry for those having a rough time! Really sucks!! This journey can be the pits!!

I'm all booked in for our 1st FET but 4th cycle next Wednesday. Having 2 embies put back! So fingers crossed, 1 or 2 stick! I think 4 cycles is enough! Is should b our time!! ✨😁.

Here's some non ivf for a distraction!

We have a psycho new neighbour!! We moved in a few months back and have been speak with her husband about a tree on the boundary that we paid to get removed cos of its invasive root system. For courtesy we bought the lady 2 hedge plants to replace. We also paid to extend the length of the fence for privacy! We r doing heaps of reno's to make our house look nicer. So we also asked her not to put her smelly rubbish bins out the front of our house on bin day! Anyway I got home yesterday and the lady has planted another olive tree in the same place. So I went over and asked what it was about. Her husband wasn't home and she proceeded to slam the door in my face. Annoying but whatever! So off to the shops I went for some retail therapy. I got home to her 4th letter under the door saying she is watching and all our convo's have been recorded etc etc. then there's a knock at the door at 9.30pm. She proceeded to scream at me through my screen door. That we r pathetic, and that she is best friends with an Italian family and we r 'typical'( I am also Italian and I know the family she speaks of). That family has said we r c*%ts. (won't even write the word), also that the whole street hates us, blah blah blah. Then she proceeds to threaten us indirectly by dropping a not so desirable bikie associated name! Oh my god!!!!!!! Shes a loony tune!!!! Oh and it turns out her husband is the maintenance man of the family shes talking about! I spoke to the them!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Sounds like a charmer, poor u. What did your friends say about her?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Squeak4123, Nixpenguins & Jaandaw – so sorry to hear about your BFN’s.

Button21 – that really sucks.

GStef – Hopefully 4th time lucky for you. Your neighbour seems to be making life interesting for you!

April78 – that’s a very big haul of eggies! The woman next to me after my EPU today was told her haul of 28 meant her transfer was cancelled. I felt very sad for her as she was audibly distressed. It must be so frustrating to have to wait so long until you can FET.

Mrs Dolphin & Elkalemi – good luck with your respective EPUs and transfers tomorrow.

A big good luck to anyone I have missed.

AFM – Retrieved 14 eggies this morning. I left before I had a chance to find out how many were mature but DH tells me some of the follies were quite small so I have realistic expectations. Bit sore from the EPU but more embarrassed as apparently I was quite the conversationalist whilst under sedation according to my equally embarrassed DH! I remember nothing of course but apparently I was chatting away quite loudly whilst my FS was doing his thing. DH jokes that thank god I didn’t tell them where I buried the body LOL!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to infertileparent For This Useful Post:

Nixpenguins  (03-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

My friend said they hardly know her and that everything she said is false!! He gave me the husband mobile number... So I called him this morning and he apologised and he told us to ignore his wife and not talk to her cos she's a wack job!!! Lol that's why he's always away!!! 😲

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy Friday all!

Just a quick one from me as I'm about to cook dinner, but sorry for the BFN's and good luck to those still plugging away! I'll be back tomorrow for personals ~ I promise!!

Hahha Gstef I needed that laugh what a crazy b**** I have really nice neighbors but they drink ALL the time so we hear some funny convo's if we're outside & if we're in a rush you have to avoid eye contact or can end up in an hour long chat!

I'm off for a follow up BT tomorrow as my levels have finally started to rise at day 19 (I'll be day 21 tomorrow) such a longgggg cycle!

X