+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just a quick check in - I just got a call from the clinic and my progesterone came back at 3 which means I probably haven't ovulated!!! Triggering tonight and EPU Friday morning. We all thought we had lost this cycle so I am so excited!!

One question - I've been put on 'pregnancy safe' antibiotics for an acute sinus infection (Dr knew I was doing IVF) - will this cause any issues?

Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August/ September IVF?

Hi all!,

I'm Bubhub stalking this week as me and DH are on opposite shifts so I haven't see him ALL week and the house is eerily quiet with just me.....

Squeak- I'm at FRM in Adelaide and they are very conservative. NO double transfers for anyone under 38 and even then only in certain circumstances. They also don't really look into immune factors so if I have a few more BFNs I may relocate to a did clinic that looks further

Fruit bowl - what a good house guest! I used to set like 3 alarms when I was jabbing so I wouldn't forget - when I was on the pill for contraception I was shocking for remembering it at the time I thought I was lucky for never getting UTD

Gstef- ooh 5 in the freezer is awesome! I think I cycled with you ages ago and you didn't get any frosties - that's great! Yay for 2 I'd wanted two transferred if I get down to my last 2 frozens as I hate the thought of getting left with one that doesn't thaw but no such luck for me - will cross that bridge when we come to it.

IP - Awesome news on not ovulating! Good luck for Friday let us know how you get on. I'm not sure about the antibiotics I always ask for pregnancy friendly ones while I'm cycling and have loads of friends that have been on them in early pregnancy - I think your fine so long as they are considered safe.

AFM super unmotivated today it's wet and cold so me and my pretty doggy will probably just laze around and finish some work and get an early night. BT fist thing tomorrow will probs do an OPK a bit later to prepare myself for tomorrow! All in all feeling quite positive again - I think once I hand over the control and realize I can't change it I'm happier (for a few hours at least)

Samarasmum & Jessesgirl hope you had a good day :-) and to anyone else I missed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goldie77 the 28th will be hear before you know it. Ask as many questions as you need to and I hope your journey is a short one.

Hope2487 It’s great having an understanding Boss. Good luck with your BT tomorrow.

Stc76 Getting close now. It only takes one.

GStef Yeah the crinone is lovely stuff NOT. I have to have it morning and night.

FruitBowl I hope you got your Meds. Yes I think the flu is a good sign as I get to rest more. Your house guest was really nice to do that for you. I usually have an alarm to remind me.

Infertileparent Good luck with your trigger tonight and Drug Free day tomorrow. You should be fine with the antibiotics but if you are really concerned give your clinic a call to ease your mind.

A Big Squeak4123 and everyone else I hope everyone is well.

AFM BT today show levels are good. I get to sleep in tomorrow as I saw the doctor today and got a couple of days off.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: August/ September IVF?

I am now day 13 and got a bfn on poas. Devastated. Tomorrow i have a blood test to tell me the same thing. So sad. I have also been.spotting since day 7 on and off. Grrr. Hate life at this moment.

ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012 24eggs 5 embryos

Thanks
    Reviews

Acupuncture, transfer, acupuncture. Busy day for us!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh squeak,

I'm so sorry to hear.. Please be good to yourself. I'm thinking of you. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    April78 - wow that is a good haul of eggs! Are they all mature ones? Can I ask why they can't do a fresh transfer on Monday - is it because you might get over stimulated? I asked about the embryo glue but for this cycle we have decided against it and are doing assisted hatching...except HFC only told me it would be $60 so not sure why they told you $500? I hope you get some great fertilisation from all those eggs!

infertileparent - good luck for your EPU tomorrow!! Hope you get some good ones!!

samarasmum - glad your BT levels are good!! I hope your little one is burrowing in nicely for you!! Hope you feel better soon

squeak4123 - big I am so sorry

Hope everyone else is going ok - sorry I can't see anymore of the other posts!

Well AFM lab just called to say our little embies are on target for where they should be today and they will do the assisted hatching today. Just need to call tomorrow afternoon for a time for Saturday's transfer! I really hope I get to meet one of the little embies in about 9 months time!!

Thanks
    Reviews

12DPO BT indicates BFN today. I'm changing BFN to BFFN. That stands for Big Fat F&@cked-Up Negative. So devastated, for some stupid reason I actually thought it was our month...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: August/ September IVF?

Quote Originally Posted by jaandaw View Post
    12DPO BT indicates BFN today. I'm changing BFN to BFFN. That stands for Big Fat F&@cked-Up Negative. So devastated, for some stupid reason I actually thought it was our month...
    Oh honey. I second this. I know how you feel. I am 13dpo and getting a negative. So upset and this cycle took so much out of me.

ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012 24eggs 5 embryos

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by April78 View Post
    Quick update on me - I had EPU yesterday and got a huge number of eggs again (38) so no transfer for me on Monday
    I know I shouldn't complain as some ladies only get a few eggs - but for once I would have liked a fresh transfer. So now it is an 8 week wait till I can do a FET
    Woah good number. So why no transfer? Confused