+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok then thanks for that April78 - when the clinic calls me in the morning to update me I will ask them about it - it can't hurt can it!

When are you having your transfer or have you already had it? (sorry still feeling a bit vague after EPU this morning!)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August/ September IVF?

Just a quick update on the phone. We had a blasty transferred this morning and we also got a frosty. Hopefully we won't need the frosty

Thanks
    Reviews

Update: out of 13, 10 viable, 2 were dodgy and 1 immature. Will find out tomorrow how many we have. Before DP went under, our dr said she will be putting 3 in this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone!

Welcome to all the newbies! Wow I have missed out on a lot! I havent been able to get on lately at all

My drugs will arrive tomorrow and flights being booked tonight, I guess once I have the drugs and flights are done it will all sink in!

Excuse me for only posting a few personals tonight, it will take me a while to catch up on how everyone is-- we have DH's best man here for the weekend and things have been so busy.

Nix- how you going?

Samarasmum- How are you, YAY I am hoping it is a sticky!!

Fingerscrossed- WOW three in! I am praying this is your month!

Hello to everyone else! mrs Dolphin, April78, Jessesgirl and everyone!

will pop in more I promise!

Thanks
    Reviews

Goldie - I know the feeling! handing over your fertility to someone else is great especially when they are a professional. My main advice is the only thing certain with IVF is that nothing may go to plan! It's a lot of trial and error so if you prepare yourself for that and the roller coaster that it is you will be fine. Are you going to tell your family etc? I really hope you get your BFP ASAP.

Samarasmum- yay for a blasty on board! And for one frozen too :-) are you feeling any better? When is your BT?

Fingers crossed- 10is a great number (in fact my FS says 10 is his ideal number) let us know how many fertilize

Fruit bowl - wow close to starting now - what kind of cycle are you doing?

Gstef - how are you doing?

Afm feeling a bit better this morning, had a good cry to my girlfriend tonight, just felt so overwhelmed at not even 25 for this fertility journey to be so hard. I think with my Bday coming up it just made me think that if bubba #1 has been so hard to get at 24 what about future babies when I'm older with older eggs. But I'm feeling much cheerier & am ready for Thursdays BT

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Im sorry bout the me post but I'm freaking out...

Scientist called and says that my embys have slowed, they are sitting at 8,9 and 10 cells... Too slow for a day 4.... She mentioned maybe not having any to transfer.. I'm freaking out..

What am I doing wrong, why do we deserve this.. It's bull$hit!

I've emailed my fs to see what he thinks but I think it's my eggs ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

jessegirl - oh no that is not good...I really hope that at least one of your embies picks up the pace and you can go to transfer - it is such an anxious time isn't it.
    Grow little embies grow!

Hope2487 - hun - sometimes a good cry is a great release - I am sure your time will come. Try not to worry about the future - hard I know!

Fruitbowl - how exciting - it is finally starting to happen!! Good luck!!

Fingerscrossed11 - that is great news!! Wow putting 3 in! I'm not sure my clinic would do that - they will do 2 but not sure about 3! Good luck!

April78 - I spoke to embryologist Natalie this morning when she called and she is going to ask Hamish some info for me about the embryo glue...good luck for your EPU tomorrow!

Samarasmum - Enjoy being PUPO - hope the TWW goes ok and you get your BFP at the end!!

Well just had my call from the embryologist and out of the 5, 4 were mature and 4 have fertilised!! I can't believe it! I know it is very early days but a good start!

So at this stage, we are aiming for a day 5 blast transfer on Saturday. The lady also said that my eggs seem to have quite a hard shell that might make it hard for the embryo to hatch out of so she is looking into costs for me for laser assisted hatching. She will call me tomorrow with a day 2 update and the info.

I'm trying not to get too excited but I was worried all night that we might not have any with such small egg numbers retrieved!

Sorry to any personals I have missed out on...hope everyone else is going ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thank you for all the welcomes.

jessiegirl - So sorry you are having to go through this. I hope that your FS gets back to you with some answers. You are not doing anything wrong hun, please try not to be so hard on yourself. Thinking of you and hope you will have some good news to update us with

Mrs Dolphin - for you. I only got 2 eggs at my last EPU and both fertilised, so although they didn't stick I am hopeful for you that your embies continue to grow. Roll on Saturday.

Hope2487 - Glad that you are feeling better. Will be thinking of you on Thursday, hope it all goes smoothly.

Fingers crossed - Wow! Imagine having tripelets!! Good luck, hope all goes well for you.

Samarasmum - Congratulations on being PUPO!! we hear your BFP in the next couple of weeks, hope that the 2ww doesn't drive you crazy.

to everyone else, I can't scroll too far back so can't see all the other mssgs.

AFM -Started Melatonin a couple of nights ago and have the worst sleep since. I was warned it could induce nightmares but it is actually not letting me have a restful sleep, have to keep this up until egg collection. Other than that waiting for AF.....

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Little Feet View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Thank you for all the welcomes.

jessiegirl - So sorry you are having to go through this. I hope that your FS gets back to you with some answers. You are not doing anything wrong hun, please try not to be so hard on yourself. Thinking of you and hope you will have some good news to update us with

Mrs Dolphin - for you. I only got 2 eggs at my last EPU and both fertilised, so although they didn't stick I am hopeful for you that your embies continue to grow. Roll on Saturday.

Hope2487 - Glad that you are feeling better. Will be thinking of you on Thursday, hope it all goes smoothly.

Fingers crossed - Wow! Imagine having tripelets!! Good luck, hope all goes well for you.

Samarasmum - Congratulations on being PUPO!! we hear your BFP in the next couple of weeks, hope that the 2ww doesn't drive you crazy.

to everyone else, I can't scroll too far back so can't see all the other mssgs.

AFM -Started Melatonin a couple of nights ago and have the worst sleep since. I was warned it could induce nightmares but it is actually not letting me have a restful sleep, have to keep this up until egg collection. Other than that waiting for AF.....
    Grateful if just one takes lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    KandP
    Stc76 Appointment -- Aug 21
    Goldie77

Waiting for AF
    Wantababybump
    Ivfnewbie
    Lynley
    Kimberleygal1
    Little Feet

Tracking
    Gstef (FET)
    Hope2487 (FET)

Pill Popping
    FruitBowl
    Kimberleygal1

Sniffing
    Eleash -- Aug 15
    PrincessPud

Jabbing
    FruitBowl -- Aug 30
    April78
    Infertileparent
    IVFnewbie -- Aug 17
    Button21
    Elkalemi

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU
    April78 -- Aug 22
    Eleash -- Sep 28
    FruitBowl -- Sep 10, 11 or 13
    Tamandmarc -- Sep 14
    Stc76 -- Sep 10, 11 or 13
    Infertileparent -- Aug 17 or 20
    Jessesgirl -- Aug 17 (9 eggs, 6 fertalised, 5 on track)
    Mrs Dolphin -- Aug 20 (5 eggs, 4 fertalised,
    Fingerscrossed11 -- Aug 20 (13 eggs, 10 Viable)

ET
    April78 -- Aug 27
    Fingerscrossed11 -- Aug 23
    Mrs Dolphin -- Aug 25

FET

TWW
    Nixpenguins -- Aug 22 (17 eggs, 1 Transfered 2 Frosties)
    Squeak4123
    Samarasmum Aug 31 (1 Transfered, 1 Frostie)
    Jaandaw

Hugs needed this time

Graduates
    Last edited by Samarasmum; 21-08-2012 at 15:49.