+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default August/ September IVF?

Hi ladies,

How are you? Sorry I've been MIA, it's been a crazy weekend here on the gold coast.

So from the 9, 6 fertilised and 5 are now on track all between 6-8 cells. The last one has just made it to 4 cells.. So I'm happy with that.

It feels different this cycle, I have a total calmness about myself.. It's almost got me worried that I'm not worried enough.. Weird huh??

It's been a gorgeous weekend down here in the GC, geez I miss home!! Spent last night and today with my childhood bestie and tomorrow a day out with mum.

All set for a 2.15pm transfer on Wednesday.. I'm ideally hoping for a hatching blasty this time as I've always had an early morning transfer.

Welcome to the new ladies! Kimberlygirl- I remember you from an earlier thread. Sadly we meet again, your lucky your onto your third bundle though!

X

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by April78 View Post
    Embryo Glue

Just reminding you ladies that if you want to try the embryo glue it is available in the next week or so for ET and FET transfer. I'm at HFC in Perth - ask to speak to Hamish.

Embryo glue?

Thanks
    Reviews

Home now, 13 eggs retrieved. Now waiting for the phone call to see the amount that are viable to use.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I've been without internet at home so I've dropped off the discussions. I've been keeping up to date through the daily emails I receive at work.

I'm having a really rough day. My lovely grandmother died suddenly yesterday. I was barely holding it together this morning and then I head into the FS for yet another scan in the cycle that doesn't seem like it will ever end (I'm CD19) and I've lost the two big follies and the rest have stalled at 12-14mm. My FS thinks I have ovulated

I had bad cramps yesterday morning and woke up this morning with no discomfort at all. I've been told to keep jabbing until Wednesday morning until they can do an urgent progesterone test. If by some miracle it is negative then I proceed to EC on Friday morning. Has this happened to anyone else? I've been jabbing with Orgalutron since CD5 and wasn't expecting this to happen.

Hope everyone else is having a better day than me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by April78 View Post
    Embryo Glue

Just reminding you ladies that if you want to try the embryo glue it is available in the next week or so for ET and FET transfer. I'm at HFC in Perth - ask to speak to Hamish.

Hi, I'm with HFC too! Embryo glue sounds interesting, I haven't had the issue with embies not implanting though but will ask about it because I'm curious.

Thanks
    Reviews

Out of curiosity how much is the glue? Has anyone used it and had success?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All
    I had my EPU this morning and got 5 eggs - not as many as I hoped for but it only takes one I guess! They will be doing ICSI for fertilisation so hopefully we will get quite a few fertilised.

Now, what is this embryo glue and it helps with implantation does it? I am with Hollywood too - how did you get onto this - is it something your doctor suggested? I am curious as to whether it is worth it for me this time around? How much does it cost - would I need to speak to my doctor first? Sorry for all the questions but I am interested and very curious - I have had 2 IVF cycles with 2 strong embryos implanted each time with no success so anything to help with implantation would be good! My lining they said at scan last Friday was 10b if that makes any difference?

If you could please give me some info on this embryo glue that would be great thanks - or PM!

Thanks
    Reviews

Not sure if you seasoned gals know this but a friend posted it on another site. I've googled it and it's seems to be a common fact.

Sticky embryo hint

Some information which surrogates swear by for keeping a sticky embryo.
    Pineapple contains bromelain. Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme that breaks up proteins that inhibit embryo implantation. Consuming a whole pineapple (focusing on the core as it has the highest concentration of Bromelain) during a fertility cycle can be beneficial.

For IVF [in vitro fertilization] cycle: one pineapple, divided into 5 portions - consume one portion each day, over five days, beginning on the day of your embryo transfer.

IUI [intra-uterine insemination] cycle: one pineapple, divided into 5 portions - consume one portion each day, over five days, beginning on the day of your IUI.

Timed intercourse cycle: one pineapple, divided into 5 portions - consume one portion each day, over five days, beginning on the day after ovulation.

Note: Be careful not to start consuming pineapple too early in the cycle. Beginning to consume pineapple BEFORE the recommended days above can actually affect your vaginal and cervical mucus PH, making it more acidic.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all,

Jaandaw - wow that's very similar let's hope it's both our lucky cycle number #5!! How are you coping with the two? Hoping it's passing quickly for you

Nixpenguins- you poor thing I know those days all too well! I've only been doing ivf for 6 months but it's so draining in every aspect. Somedays I think the same and truly believe it'll never happen for me...then somehow decide to go once more. I hope your feeling better today

Goldie- don't know if anyone else responded yet but there are lots of different stim cycle variations - the one I had with my low AMH was an antagonist cycle so started jabbing day 2 of my cycle! Good luck ask as many questions as you like.

Kimberleygal1 - good luck with your cycle!

Littlefeet- good luck this cycle too hopefully all those drugs can produce a good haul for you this time :-)

Samarasmum - Thankyou so much for updating the roll call - how did ET go?

Jessesgirl - yay for EPU and booking in ET - it's good your feeling calm it seems to make cycles go a lot smoother when your calm.

Fingers crossed- 13 woohoo! Awesome number I have everything crossed that they are all great quality with a sticky one just waiting for you.

Infertileparent- I so hope you haven't ovulated you poor thing what a rough few days xxx thinking of you

Sorry if I missed anyone just on my iPad. Had a low day today I'm currently day 16 but still no ovulation so they've given me til Thursday or they'll cancel again :-( if they do cancel it'll be onto clomid the month after to try and bring ovulation forwards. Feeling a bit over it just wanted this FET to go to plan...plus it's my Bday this weekend so was hoping to have already had the transfer and to be looking towards an exciting year ahead. But never mind all shall seem brighter tomorrow I'm sure :-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope2487 For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Hope, believe me there will be many more questions as time goes by, will know in the next few days hopefully. I'm kinda scared I guess cause I know I'm possibly in for a lot of ups and downs but kinda excited too cause I feel for confidant about ivf than I would be just trying naturally and hope I'm timing everything right etc. I feel like I have more control with ivf, I know I don't but just feels like I do, does that make any sense???