+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Had CD12 scan yesterday and I'm down a few follies since the CD10 scan. What's with that? I only had 7@11mm, 1@16mm and a random 8mm midget. FS is not overly happy with the crop I'm growing. Hopefully CD14 scan shows some size improvement. Lining was ok so still on track for an EPU, probably Monday (20th) or Tuesday now.

Hope everyone else is doing well. I'm starting to get frustrated and wished I worked near my FS office so I didn't lose most of a morning every scan. Working until 8pm in the office most days to make up the time. I expected the medical tests and loss of dignity associated with ivf but didn't predict how badly it takes over your life whilst you are cycling.

Mrs Dolphin - I guess I'm lucky? but my FS does most of the scanning. We get shoved into a hot room to quickly get our gear off, he scans, whilst we scribble the measurements he announces on a clipboard and then we get dressed and get sent elsewhere to see the nurses to do the rest. The downside is that he scans between EPUs and ETs so you sometimes have quite a wait. Then you have to wait for the nurses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Update only 3 have fertalized and they wanted me to have a Day 3 transfer and I said NO. I will wait for Day 5.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August/ September IVF?

Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Update only 3 have fertalized and they wanted me to have a Day 3 transfer and I said NO. I will wait for Day 5.
    Go you for standing your ground!! Why are they quick to say day 3 transfer??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessesgirl The reason they would like to go 3 day in case you don't have any to transfer on Day 5 and they think it is better to have a transfer then not at all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ahhhh ok then... I reckon I'd rather go to day 5 and know if they arrest on that time than fill my head with false hope...

Well I'm off to bed lovely, early start! Have to be at the hospital by 6.30am!! Earliest I've been there! Then will be admitted to the ward for intralipids,.. Long day ahead!

I hope the smaller follies have grown but I have a feeling I'll only get 7 or so.

Nighty night! X

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck jessegirl, sorry no personals I can't scroll up when on the phone

I PoAS this morning and a BFN I'm starting to lose hope!

I have BT on Wednesday and AF is due to arrive today or tomorrow as i usually have a 24day cycle.

I have the tiniest bit of hope that embie is still finding a spot and no producing enough to trigger a test!! Xfingers

Happy thoughts to everyone

Have a great weekend

Any wise words of wisdom to keep me going would be appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I would love to join here if thats ok...
    Im waiting for AF so I cant start my next cycle after a disastrous first IVF cycle in late July... Trying PICSI and an antagonist cycle this time, crossing fingers for better quality eggs!!

Im still trying to get up to speed with where everyone is, so hopefully ill have something of more value to say shortly...

goodluck everyone, where ever your journey is up to

Thanks
    Reviews

Nix- I'm hoping like you it's just a low level ATM..

Lynlee- welcome! Hope your stay is short and sweet!

Afm- home from the hospital, long a$$ day after EPU, had intralipids done. Got 9 eggs, and they have called to say dh sperm has had a great improvement so all 9 have been picsi'd. Fingers crossed they all fertilise!

X

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Y'all,
    Can I join you here? We had a 5 day FET on 16 Aug, now in the dreaded waiting game. One Stim Cycle, 21 eggs, 12 Fertilized with unknown donor sperm, 5 frosties, 1 ET=BFN, 1 frostie lost in thaw, 1FET=BFN, 2nd FET FINGERS CROSSED.

Good luck everyone fx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - ph I hope all your little embies keep going well and good on you for waiting on a 5 day transfer. They have always given me a 3 day transfer but I am starting to wonder if I should try a 5 day too? Might see what happens this cycle.

jessegirl - that is a great result! I will keep fingers crossed that all fertilise and continue to do well!

lynlee - welcome, welcome! Sorry to hear you had a bad cycle - I really hope your next one is better for you!

jaandaw - welcome to you too! I really hope this FET is the one for you! That is a huge amount of eggs to get and a great fertilisation rate! I hope the TWW goes smooth and quick for you!

Well as for me I have had a pretty good day - my scan went really well this morning and I have responded really well over the last few days to the injections and I have quite a few good size follices and my oestrogen is nearly 14 000 - therefore my egg collection is scheduled for Monday morning!! I guess I just needed more time this cycle as it is such a turn around from Monday's scan!

DH has to go away for work as he couldn't get out of it but he took the day off today and came with me to the clinic to do his part and we will use frozen sperm. Thanks to all those about the reassurance of using frozen sperm! It will not be my doctor doing the collection on Monday it will be another doctor at the clinic so I am hoping that just maybe with a few points of difference this cycle, this might just be it! Don't want to get too far ahead of myself though.

After the clinic appt DH and I went to Ikea and had a good wander around which was really nice as we don't get to do that often.

Hope everyone else is going ok and has a great weekend!