+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default August/ September IVF?

Hello,

I am an old member but have not logged on for quite sometime. I have just started a full stim IVF cycle to conceive my second child.

Was wondering if anyone else is cycling around this time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was supposed to be cycling now but am in limbo land in the July/August thread so will mitre than likely be stunning late August and in my TWW in September... So I'll join in here too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello K&P!

Sorry about your cancelled cycle being in limbo sucks!
    Last edited by FruitBowl; 30-07-2012 at 12:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, I'm all new to this and will be starting my nasal spray around the 16th aug and egg retrieval on 28th September. We have a 4 year old son. And just found out that we will have to do ivf + pgd

Sending good vibes ur way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mrs Mac, not that I want to talk you out of this website but have you tried the American website:
    http://www.fertilethoughts.com/forums/ivf-high-tech/

I use it daily and there is a cycle group every month. I would have liked to have an Australian cycle group but the Americans seem to do it better!

I have my egg retrieval tomorrow morning and it's my second cycle. Best of luck with yours!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Eleash, Mrs Mac and KandP would love to join you. I am trying for #3 with my 10th cycle for this one. I am just waiting for AF which is due anyday now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there Can I join this thread too? I am about to start our 3rd cycle of IVF - we have had 2 fresh cycles with BFN for both and as we don't have any frozen embies it is another full cycle for us. Hopefully this time it is a BFP or at least some embies to freeze as well!

We are TTC#2 and have been for the past 4 years. I have just started the Synarel spray and am waiting on AF to turn up - probably later this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Awesome! It is nice having other people cycling at the same time!

Hi Eleash, Mrs Dolphin & Samarasmum

Mrs Dolphin- We had no frosties either from our last cycle (BFP = DS) so this is another full one too. I didnt respond well to the drugs last time and so I have asked them to increase my puregon in hope I get some to freeze! My fingers are crossed for both of us!

Samarasmum- WOW! 10th cycle for your beautiful #3! How do you pick yourself up and keep going each time? **hugs** lots of positive vibes this time for you!!

Welcome Eleash! I never had to have the spray, but I am on BC pills this time which is new to me. What is Pgd? (It has been a while since I was on here or since my last cycle!) Sending good vibes back your way too!!

I am a week into my popping pills and OMG! They make me soo tired! Anyone else notice this? It looks at this stage start my injections on the 28th of August and EPU around the 10th,11th or 13th September! Will have to start a "Where is everyone at" thingy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Mac sounds as though we are on nearly the exact cycle- just started the pill and our predicted pick up is the 14th. This will be our second full ICSI cycle- we had 6 embies last time- lost one in the thaw- so had 3 transfers and none stuck. Took a little bit of a break to get my head back and have decided now is as good as any to go back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    KandP

Waiting for AF
    Samarasmum
    Mrs Dolphin

Tracking

Pill Popping
    Mrs Mac