I am currently doing an assignment for Child Studies at school and my topic is on the affect that pop music and music videos can have on a child's behaviour.
I was just wondering whether you would be able to answer these questions that I post in here to help me out with gathering opinions & information.
1. How old are your children?
2. Do your children listen to music on the radio?
3. Do your children watch pop music videos?
4. How often do your children listen to music on the radio/video clips?
5. Would your children rather listen to music on the radio than bands such as The Wiggles?
6. Do you believe that the music played on the radio today/video clips are suitable for children to listen to?
7. What concerns do you have regarding the music that is played on the radio?
8. Do you think pop music and music videos has a positive or negative impact on a child’s behaviour (please give a reason for your response)
9. Do you turn off the music (radio or video) when certain songs/lyrics are played? Why?