+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I'm a big Olympics fan

Can't help it. I was 11 in Sydney 2000 and went to do many events and it kind of cemented just how much I enjoy watching the lesser known sports.

I wish I had foxtel though, I'm sick of channel 9 already!

I've downloaded the Aus Olympic team app
    Oh you're a baby!! I always think people are the same age as me unless they a) sound old or b) look old or c) are boring haha.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleB View Post
    Oh you're a baby!! I always think people are the same age as me unless they a) sound old or b) look old or c) are boring haha.
    Haha fair call

Witwicky are you watching the gymnastics? O.o I wish I could do that!!

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Haha fair call

Witwicky are you watching the gymnastics? O.o I wish I could do that!!
    Yes I was...amazing! I don't know how they do it. It would take so many years of intense training.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    SPG - thanks love. I hope I have a good sleep and feel back to myself tomorrow.

The plumber should invoice you which will give you a while to pay?
    Hopefully. I still have to do my tax so hopefully I will get something to help with that.

I think DD is just dropping off on my lap which is amazing because it means I can take my sick self to bed.

Witwicky, has your Europe trip happened?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The interesting events are good to watch. Just watched some of the gymnastics & those jumps are amazing! Saw a bit of the equestrian earlier too which was good. DD stared at it fascinated so it is lucky her one of her aunts & grandparents have horses!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Hopefully. I still have to do my tax so hopefully I will get something to help with that.

I think DD is just dropping off on my lap which is amazing because it means I can take my sick self to bed.

Witwicky, has your Europe trip happened?
    Yep, we were away for 5 weeks (all of June and some of July). I miss it already We had such an amazing time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    thanks lovely

how are you recovering from your night of celebrations
    Feeling a bit better now. Children + hangovers definitely don't mix (not that I usually do have one...but now I know!).

Quote Originally Posted by loving6 View Post
    There is nothin worse that toliet issuse's. We were having trouble with our septic pipe getting blocked and it was costing 300 everytime to fix it. So dh kept watching hpw they fixed it and now can fix it himself. I hate this silly septic.

Oh the heater. I got a elcheapo fan heater one from woolies of all place's. I need one that doesn't get hot as dd has a high pain threshold and has burnt herself on things like the laptop battery pack by laying on it for a hour. She just didn't notice the burn until she got up. It took 2 weeks for it to heal. It also has to have dead man/trip switch so if she knocks it over it turns off automatically.
    Eeep that's so scary about the heater! I might look into a fan heater, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    Evening ladies

Just sat down to nurse DD to sleep. Have had a good day today nap wise-just 3, good decent naps. At 4mo she is a terrible catnapper by day so 3 goodies is a happy day here!

Hopefully she won't take too long then I am going to sit down and relax in front of the Olympics with my block of chocolate watch fit people whilst I indulge hehe

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub
    Hehehe chocolate while watching the fit people

Quote Originally Posted by austmum View Post
    Watching the Olympics men's basketball with dh kinda, but mostly playing on the iPhone. Im about to put the kids to bed and do dishes/make lunches for tomorrow.
    I missed the basketball...unless we are in different timezones. It's swimming at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I agree Izzy, about the interesting events. I love watching the events that you don't normally see on telly (gymnastics etc).

I'm also a huge fan of the winter olympics, I find it all fascinating because it's not sport I usually watch (i'm not normally a sport fan...generally the opposite).

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I love basketball. Women's. Lauren Jackson is amazing - I was so glad she got to carry the flag!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (29-07-2012)

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    i love gymnastics, diving, sync swimming, shooting...umm not sure what else? what else do they have?