+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    Feeling hungover too sitting on the couch between both my girls while they watch ABC2.
    Hope yours passes as well

I was wondering why ABC2 was still on but realised you are in W.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    Wicky - you were away when I found out I think - yep a little boy - Finn Benjamin I just find if I am away from home for more hten a couple of nights I lose my sh1t - its very wierd.

I don't hate the Olumpics I had just seen teh same 5 min footage over and over and over again instead of all the interesting sports.
    Awww that's such a lovely name I adore the name Finn.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Aww, Button, hope you are feeling better soon.

I'm sitting here, stressing about how to pay for a plumber to fix our dire toilet pipe issue .
    Eeek that's not good. Dire toilet pipe issues are terrible. Hope you can work something out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just watched the first ep of season 5 Breaking Bad, and I'm about to watch True Blood and perhaps pour myself a Chambord. Good night in my opinion, although it sound like DH is coming down with the man flu.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna Lovegood For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (29-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Watching the Olympics men's basketball with dh kinda, but mostly playing on the iPhone. Im about to put the kids to bed and do dishes/make lunches for tomorrow.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to austmum For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (29-07-2012)

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks lovely

how are you recovering from your night of celebrations

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm a big Olympics fan

Can't help it. I was 11 in Sydney 2000 and went to do many events and it kind of cemented just how much I enjoy watching the lesser known sports.

I wish I had foxtel though, I'm sick of channel 9 already!

I've downloaded the Aus Olympic team app

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    It's funny how little ones can go from tired to wide awake in a split second. My DS is the same.
    It's not funny at all!! It's devestating! my DS will be lying there, quiet, eyes closed and then all of a sudden shouts- 'I see fireworks mummy they awesome!' Or whatever else he's thinking about. Argh! Thankfully DP does most of the night settling. Oh dear I can hear him having trouble ATM...

I have not seen one single piece of Olympic footage yet!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (29-07-2012),Witwicky  (29-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Aww, Button, hope you are feeling better soon.

I'm sitting here, stressing about how to pay for a plumber to fix our dire toilet pipe issue .
    There is nothin worse that toliet issuse's. We were having trouble with our septic pipe getting blocked and it was costing 300 everytime to fix it. So dh kept watching hpw they fixed it and now can fix it himself. I hate this silly septic.

Oh the heater. I got a elcheapo fan heater one from woolies of all place's. I need one that doesn't get hot as dd has a high pain threshold and has burnt herself on things like the laptop battery pack by laying on it for a hour. She just didn't notice the burn until she got up. It took 2 weeks for it to heal. It also has to have dead man/trip switch so if she knocks it over it turns off automatically.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (29-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Evening ladies

Just sat down to nurse DD to sleep. Have had a good day today nap wise-just 3, good decent naps. At 4mo she is a terrible catnapper by day so 3 goodies is a happy day here!

Hopefully she won't take too long then I am going to sit down and relax in front of the Olympics with my block of chocolate watch fit people whilst I indulge hehe

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub

13. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (29-07-2012)

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    SPG - thanks love. I hope I have a good sleep and feel back to myself tomorrow.

The plumber should invoice you which will give you a while to pay?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't mind the Olympics, but watching the same thing a gazillion times is boring!