Because I was not at all sure this would belong in the 'pregnancy health' section, here's my favourite recipe at the moment.
I am currently lying like an obese harp seal on the bed, licking this off a teaspoon from the bowl that is cradled against my belly.
But not too much.
Or you'll give birth to a cookie.
* 2 cups all-purpose/plain flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3/4 cups unsalted butter, softened to almost melting point.
* 1 cups packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cups sifted white sugar
* 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
* 4 tablespoons milk
* As many chocolate chips as you want. Go mad, nobody's watching.
* Assume this face: