+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaze View Post
    I will be writing a letter to my ex in the coming weeks to let him know we're expecting a girl and to give him a chance to be there at the birth. I haven't spoken to him in about 3 and a half months so that will be interesting!

Any advice?
    Just don't let him stuff you around. Give him a time limit to respond by.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I became single when I was 14 weeks pregnant with DS1...then FOB and I gave it another go when he was about 8 months old.
    Unfortunately, things ended again when I was 32 weeks pregnant with DS2. He is now 3 weeks old...but it wasn't that long ago that I was pregnant and single!

Anyway, I wish you the best. It's very difficult doing it alone, but also very rewarding x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Single and pregnant here too! My pregnancy wasnt planned, but i'm 38 years old and have always wanted children so this has been a blessing for me. The road has been rough with the father, i still dont know if he wants to be involved in the childs life, but I gave him the choice of being as involved as he wants. Either way, my little baby girl will be loved and will have good male and female role models in her life. Currently 20 + 4, and I cant wait to meet her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi leahmaree!

We're due around the same time

Yeah I hope my ex doesn't cause us grief because that's not what I'm looking for. Either he's in or out, but no half a**ed effort!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Peaze For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (30-07-2012)