+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Ftb supp and Ccb arrears

Hi I wa wondering if someone can help me
    I received payment from centrelink on statement it said childcare benefit arrears $x but I also incurred a debt
    Nothing mentioned about family tax benefit part a
    I havent recieved any money fortnightly so I though and I over estimated by around 10k so it makes sense that my Ccb would be in arrears because my % was lower based on my estimated income now what I want to know is y do I have a debt and y aren't I getting any supp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Im in the same boat with the CC arrears. I get my FTB in a lump sum at the end of the year. That went through as they owed me and it was all squared up, then this Friday just gone I get a $455 CCR arrears payment BUT with a $50 debt taken off? If they owe ME why do I then have a $55 debt? Doesnt make sense at all.

We always over estimate on ours but $15K as DH earns commission and I cannot tell how much he'll earn. I tried to call them but this time of the year, it's hopeless.

I dont know why you dont have the FTB back yet though if you got CC arrears. Maybe its not too far behind?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I got my ccr back first minus a debt. I would say it's because i over estimated my income therefore i paid too much and received too much back each quarter.
    It seems to happen every year.
    I got my ccr in wednesday, got my tax on friday and i'm getting my supps monday.
    So i would say your ftb mustn't be too far off.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

Mahjong  (29-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    I got my ccr back first minus a debt. I would say it's because i over estimated my income therefore i paid too much and received too much back each quarter.
    It seems to happen every year.
    I got my ccr in wednesday, got my tax on friday and i'm getting my supps monday.
    So i would say your ftb mustn't be too far off.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    That is actually a good explaination of my debt thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spoke to c link today and u were right harvest moon I incurred a debt because I overestimated and they paid me too much ccr rebate throughout the year! Still waiting for my tax arrears and supp!