+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feeling Blah and i can't seem tos shift it :(.

I been feeling like this for ages just run down unhappy and just blah.

I am a stay at home mum and whist i enjoy it i feel like i what to spread my wings and do something more but i have no idea what i have only worked in two jobs both different ares (retail and childcare) and i really don't feel like going back to them but then i think well i got the certificates and all why not.

and another thing is i can't keep concentrated enough to study once i get bored with one thing it's hard for me to keep going.

And it feels like my partner is never home either at work at a mates place or sleeping i am lucky if i see him for more then 2-3 hrs a day and yeah i am cranky about that a bit but i just don't want to start another fight.

Also i have No friends what so ever yeah i have fb friends but not friends i can go over to see or they come over and just chat about anything.

Plus i am seeing my sister tomorrow who i had a huge fight with about a month ago and haven't seen or heard from her since so should be interesting.

i just don't know i hate life some days but love it the next

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly....HUGS!!

What about doing some volunteer work to give you something to do, and also could be a good way to meet people? It sucks having noone you can just go hang out with - I am in a similar position at the moment and it really gets me down at times.

Does your partner help out when he's at home, or are you expected to do everything around the house? Can you have a big cry to him and explain how you're feeling?

Good luck with your sister tomorrow!

I hope that things pick up for your soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jellybub.

I actually haven't thought about volunteer work i might see if there is anything around here.

My partner helps to an extent he is great with ds and helps out there and will help if i ask but if i don't he won't do anything.
    Apparently he won't do the dishes because it makes his hands feel funny (yeah i am over that argument so i always end up doing them).
    He will help vacuum and tidy up sometimes and if i even try to have a big cry he tells me to grow up as i am meant to be a 25 yr old and a mum and according to him that means i am not meant to cry or whinge or anything .

Thanks again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Geez, I'm a 31 year old mum and I still have a cry every now and then. I feel better after letting it all out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Next time you're at the shops, get a pair of washing up gloves, gift wrap them, and hand them to him with a big smile on your face!

Now he won't have a problem!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Peaze For This Useful Post:

Ellymoe  (29-07-2012)