+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep, I did it and worse LOL. I was in a 3rd floor unit for nearly 14yrs!

Lets see..... I was TTC, then pregnant with DD1 then TTC and pregnant with twins and had a huge DVT while pregnant. That was a huge struggle and I had to rest going up the stairs.

As a baby I used to carry DD1 in a baby bjorn (or just carry her if I didn't have shopping etc) and keep the proper baby bag in the car and just add to it when I was going out so I didn't need to carry much. I taught DD1 to crawl backwards down the stairs from quite young and she loved crawling up the stairs. With DD2 & DD3 I used capsules when they were babies and took one at a time up or down the stairs a bit at a time. So, I would take one up the stairs a little bit and go back for the other and so on.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dannielle For This Useful Post:

rusty22  (28-07-2012)

Similar Threads

1. Which is best? Baby Swing, Baby Rocker, Baby Bouncer???
    By sarebare81 in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 20-04-2016, 14:19
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-04-2012, 16:40
  3. Seaworld Resort Family Room v's apartment
    By bridee in forum Destination Suggestions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 19:50