+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default What new phone

I have been approved to get a new phone as my current one is broke(tells me its charged when its not, turns on and off all the time). I was looking at a HTC i think it was. Its one of the newer models but i was also looking at he newer galaxy.

She was trying to sell me the iphone4 but i wont get one of those simply because the screen in glass and i will not have DS smash my screen on me even by accident.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've got an HTC Sensation and I love it.

It's got one of the best cameras available on phones, and the screen is big too. And it's survived me dropping it many many times...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Gotra go back home and get more ID but going to have a proper look at it when i go back in about hour half. Aa it was, my phone turned off literally straight after i made the first post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Galaxys aren't very good all round everyone seems to have issues with them.
    I had the first galaxy. It use to turn itself on and off as well, the charger only sometimes worked, use to freeze all the time, etc..
    I ended up dropping that phone in the toilet and got the galaxy 2 as a replacement. It's not much better. It constantly crashes. It takes about 12 hours to completely charge it ( if the charger decides to work at all).
    I have a friend who has the galaxy mini and it's had the bulk of the issues mine has had.
    So i'd probably avoid samsung altogether.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

Guest1234  (28-07-2012),mumoftwoboys2005  (28-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    Galaxys aren't very good all round everyone seems to have issues with them.
    I had the first galaxy. It use to turn itself on and off as well, the charger only sometimes worked, use to freeze all the time, etc..
    I ended up dropping that phone in the toilet and got the galaxy 2 as a replacement. It's not much better. It constantly crashes. It takes about 12 hours to completely charge it ( if the charger decides to work at all).
    I have a friend who has the galaxy mini and it's had the bulk of the issues mine has had.
    So i'd probably avoid samsung altogether.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    I was wondering about the galaxys. I love my phone but too many issues with it. Apps wont work, freezes, sometimes wont hang up phone calls but thought the newer ones might be better as i have the first one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love my Galaxy II!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cat21 For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (28-07-2012),RainbowSky  (29-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would only ever get an iPhone. Cause they rock.
    I have dropped my phone a million times and it has never broken you can get different cases for them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Janesmum123 For This Useful Post:

Guest1234  (28-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im an iPhone lover I admit I've broken it a few times tho! But I don't use a case as when I do it seems to become a shining beacon for DD and she can't get enough!!
    My dad has an htc (not sure which) and I literally cannot function it! It just is useless for me! Looks good, very sturdy, came with a case etc but I can't even work out how to make a call!
    Maybe see if they will let u play with a working model?
    Last edited by Pipsicle; 28-07-2012 at 12:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd never consider consider anything but an iPhone. My mum just got a HTC and already she's had problems with it freezing. It's also not as easy to operate as an iPhone.
    I've dropped my 4s in the toilet and on the ground a few times and it's still going strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I will never, ever, ever get anything BUT an iPhone, ever again!!
    I was worried about the screen, but I have had no issues. Easiest way is to not let the kids touch it, I got them a iPod touch to play with instead - their own "phones" and they have no interest in mine.
    In the past 2 weeks I have had 6 friends who have had their galaxies stop working on them, for no reason. I'd stay away.
    HTC is crap too, IMO. I had one and it literally turned off one day and never came back on. Totally fried.

iPhone has been the best phone I've ever had, and for someone who gets bored of their phone after 6 months, I don't ever see me getting bored of my iPhone.
    I just now have an addiction to buying covers for it I have 4 already!!