+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My mother in law reckons she's hard done by because she had four sons. When I fell pregnant, she was sickeningly annoying about "I hope I finally get the girl I always wanted". Then when I had my daughter, all her friends would say "Sharon finally got a girl!" instead of congratulating ME on MY daughter.

My MIL and SIL were like that with DD1. I was hoping for a boy second time around (and was having a completely different prey symptoms so was convinced it was a boy). Anyways, 20 wk scan came and as my husband was overseas, we decided to wait until he was home to tell people the sex of the baby. Came homefrom the scan to get DD1, after just finding out #2 was also going to be a girl, and SIL goes, 'oh well, I just won't love it if it is a girl. You will have to give it away' WTF?!?!
    Why say that when she knew I knew what the sex of the baby was?

In Laws can be complete morons at times! Actually, any family can be!

Similar Threads

1. In-Laws. Does it ever get better?
    By Liddybugs in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 20:47
  2. So much for the privacy laws!
    By lulu 2 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 21:42
  3. oh no the in-laws
    By MsD in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 15