+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiyed View Post
    I know the baby was hungry because the mother and the three people travelling with her had a conversation about 'how we should have fed her before we got on the plane' just before we took off and again while we were on our way. It seemed to be the grandmother, mother and two sisters. But you are right - the baby could have had a whole raft of reasons to cry.The reason for my post was not to have a go, it was to show that people sometimes get annoyed with other peoples children/ parents.
    Well why the heck didn't they feed bub on the plane then??? Too inconvenient? Geesh!

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    How did you control your tongue?? I would have bitten back at those 'adults'
    I don't even know what I'd say in those situations. It's not like I can say my bit and walk off. Lol. I just smile politely and hope they feel like the biggest jerk when they get home. They probably don't though. But I can pretend.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub