+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DP prefers the long blonde and mussed look...what he refers to as 'Pammy hair'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dp prefers dark and long, I've been platinum blonde for nearly ten years with help of extensions also, and went dark just over a year ago (back to natural) and is currently long with no extensions. I'm hoping after this pregnancy I wil try reddish, like Amy childs.. So far he's on board for it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DH doesn't care, as long as I like it he's fine with it

My ex-DH hated red hair so I used to due it that colour out of defiance

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a hairdresser so my Dh and seen me with lots of different things and he prefers it short.

Right now it's really short, and blonde, was long (past my shoulders) and very dark.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I met DH with long brunette hair (im a natural dark blonde) He prefers me long blonde hair, reckons I look younger (treading lightly when saying that too lol!)

Im currently an ash blonde with golden highlights through it, he loves it I dunno, blonde is a pain to maintain and Im so used to being brunette, he may get a brunette back in his bed soon enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ultimately he would love it long and blond. Really blond. Or even top half blond bottom half dark.
    ATM its longish (not as long as it used to be cuz I got sick of it when I was UTD and cut a fair bit of it off) and its my natural light brown colour. Im thinking of going back to being a dark red/mahogany colour

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    DH loves my hair it's natural colour (medium brown) and when it's long.

My hair is fine and I have a lot of it. It tangles a lot when it's long so I don't tend to grow it any longer than half way down my back.

At the moment I have a concave bob that is about 4-5 months grown out. It's in desperate need of a re-style!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i dont have a DP so i'll talk about FOB

He liked my hair long and blonde. When i moved to melbourne i cut it to a bob, which he was soooo angry about but came around once he saw it.

I grew the bob out then when we broke up i coloured it brown for a huge change. He was shocked when he saw it but i think he was ok with it.

He does NOT like red hair!

I reaaallllyyy miss my blonde hair but think brown ultimately suits me better. Keen to try red though!! Even more so now i have no one to stop me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    mine is long, blonde curly/ringlets which I think DP prefers as its pretty close to natural, just blonde foils to make it a bit lighter than my natrual ashy/blonde.

I love having it straightened every now and then for a change, but he doesnt like it straight, he likes it in the curly/bedhead kind of way it normally is. I used to have it died titanic red a few years ago which i absolutely loved, i'd love to go back to that not sure how DP would feel. If i really wanted a style he didnt like, i'd prob do it anyhow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mine is naturally blonde and wavy, and I've only ever had it long.

At the moment it's dyed dark brown (with reddish lights), and DH likes it both ways but prefers it dark.

He prefers the natural waves to straightening it (which makes for very low maintenance hair).