+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    anterior placenter here as well, 3rd pregnancy... Im getting teeny tiny taps only once a day if im lucky, if i lay down and put a bit of pressure on my pelvis she will tap back. Freaks me out i dont feel much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My last pregnancy was an anterior placenta, I didn't feel movements till late 2nd tri, OB warned me I wouldn't get big kicks etc like u see on tv and boy was she wrong! By 31 weeks my belly was jumping, bits moving where limbs pushed out...

This pregnancy it's anterior and very low lying, and I've felt movement from about 16 weeks. Since 19 weeks I've been seeing little jumps and the kicks are quite pronounced already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've had anterior placentas both times, and while the movement is slow to start, after about 20 weeks it was pretty regular. I'm 33 weeks now and get a lot of rolling and squirming type movements.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh good! thanks everyone.. looking forward to feeling more soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes 4th bub for me and was feeling really nervous as I expected to feel kicks early but they were rarely noticeable to feel from the outside until after 20 weeks. I thought it was all my leftover tummy chub but no it was the position of the placenta. Now I'm 30 weeks and bub is making up for lost time and I enjoy good movements and kicks all the time but especially when I lay down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my first pregnancy, so I don't have anything to compare it to.
    I have an anterior placenta, and surprisingly have been feeling plenty of movement - noticeable from the outside from about 17 weeks. It started off with very small movements, and I could only feel it around the edges of my belly (rather than in the centre where the placenta is), but picked up pretty quickly.
    I'm 31 weeks now and have plenty of strong movement.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my second pregnancy and I'm almost 18 weeks with an anterior placenta. At this stage with ds I had huge kicks that dp could feel too. I'm only just starting to feel small movements but it could also be my imagination as I'm always worrying about not feeling anything yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LollyDolly View Post
    This is my second pregnancy and I'm almost 18 weeks with an anterior placenta. At this stage with ds I had huge kicks that dp could feel too. I'm only just starting to feel small movements but it could also be my imagination as I'm always worrying about not feeling anything yet!
    I can totally relate! I sometimes wonder if the twinges etc are my imagination too. lol.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

LollyDolly  (28-07-2012)