+ Reply to Thread

Default only needing some advice or a point in the right direction please

After being a donor for 18yrs, 40 donor cycles and 19 donor kids later i now find myself with a very large liver tumor that is not cancerous but growing very fast and causing stage 1 liver failure. I now have the opportunity to go to singapore for surgery but it is all out of pocket costs due to no health insurance.

What i am asking is any advice on how to apply for perhaps a goverment loan or grant or something to help pay for this? I am trying to get my super released early with very little chance, we are still paying off the loan from the last operation i had last year and just thought that maybe someone out there would have some advice or could point me in the direction for me to seek some type of assistance, or maybe you yourself or a relative have been through a similar scenario?

any help at all would be most appreciated - i just need to know where else i can appeal or apply to.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Why is there very little chance of you getting your super early??? People get it all the time for medical, financial hardship. It's just alot of forms you need to fill out and that's it.