+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Decided to join as i'm in the same boat so to speak lol

I'm currently in a mild state of confusion I have a VERY regular 28 day cycle & AF is on time almost to the hour every month, OV usually happens on CD15 or 16. Well ... AF was due yesterday & she's still not here ! Huh ?? I feel like i'm wasting my time even posting this as it feels like she will be here any minute (i'm having heaps of AF pain but that's the only sign i have other than 2 spots of blood yesterday)

Just really annoying as i'm never late normally. Last week i suspected there was a chance i was pg because my boobies felt different/heavy but i think we only DTD once around OV time & i took a test last Wednesday (3 days before AF was due) & i got a BFN, so there's no chance i am pg right ?? I will do another test this afternoon just to rule it out but i'm pretty confident i'm not.

Good luck to those ladies waiting to test for your little 'oopsies'

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also indecisive! Knew 100% that I wanted a few bubs. Now DS is here I'm changing my mind daily(a few times a day!). It took me until about a month ago to decide I wanted another bub (made dh cry he was so happy and excited, he would've had more the day DS was born if it was up to him). But now one day I do, the next I don't. Having a difficult pregnancy and a baby who doesn't sleep has made it difficult to want more.

I haven't got my period back yet, so that rules out charting. But when we do dtd it's unprotected, so will have to wait and see.
    Good luck to everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so i tested (using an early detection test) & BFN where is AF then ?? I'm never normally late, it's so strange. Surely, if i was pg then i would least get a faint pos by now ? i'm almost 2 days late. Sooo frustrated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loumia View Post
    Ok so i tested (using an early detection test) & BFN where is AF then ?? I'm never normally late, it's so strange. Surely, if i was pg then i would least get a faint pos by now ? i'm almost 2 days late. Sooo frustrated
    it sounds to me like you have the symptoms of pregnancy spotting and change in breast. Perhaps give it a couple more days and then test again! If that's neg and at still hasn't shown up perhaps go to the dr for a blood test! My fingers are crossed for u

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NellyS For This Useful Post:

loumia  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NellyS View Post
    it sounds to me like you have the symptoms of pregnancy spotting and change in breast. Perhaps give it a couple more days and then test again! If that's neg and at still hasn't shown up perhaps go to the dr for a blood test! My fingers are crossed for u
    I only had spotting on the day AF was due & it was only like 3 drops lol. Is it normal to get heaps of period pain if i am pg though ? & if i am, then why wouldn't a test show up pos yet ? I've never been in this position, very confusing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loumia View Post
    I only had spotting on the day AF was due & it was only like 3 drops lol. Is it normal to get heaps of period pain if i am pg though ? & if i am, then why wouldn't a test show up pos yet ? I've never been in this position, very confusing.
    I'm not sure I have only been kind of trying for the last month or so, but what I do know is every woman is different and symptoms can differ from one pregnancy to the next, also you may have O later than you thought, which means you may need to test later. Perhaps if at hasn't showed up by Friday do another test. Let me know how you go.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The "yes, no, yes , no" ttc thread (for confused people who wnat a baby 'oops')

OMG the iPhone app is back! Hallelujah!

Well AF is due tomorrow so I am waiting to see what happens. I have been feeling weird since we did the BD, tired, feeling a bit nauseous, dizzy and lots of butterflies in my stomach, i know alot of the time they say its too early for any symptoms so maybe i'm just making a bigger deal than what it really is we'll see what happens eeek still scared as hell but I think I'm just always going to be.

How are you all going? I'm so happy this app is back!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The "yes, no, yes , no" ttc thread (for confused people who wnat a baby 'oops')

Yay it's back well my fingers are crossed for you hopefully all of those symptoms mean ur utd af is due Thursday so will find out then if my earlier symptoms meant something hope everyone is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry if this is tmi but AF is due today and this morning I had a slight bit of dark brown blood when I wiped and just now a bit more blood but not like I normally have when it's my period... does anyone know what implantation bleeding actually is like?
    Maybe I'm just not pregnant & this is my period but all these symptoms i've had I don't know what they were then.
    Confusing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

It might be implantation bleeding have u taken a test yet?