+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default The "yes, no, yes , no" ttc thread (for confused people who wnat a baby 'oops')

Quote Originally Posted by pilbarablossom View Post
    Of course you can!! You also get to be immature with your little one...so theres lots of time to be silly!!

I youre thinking about it, chances are its actually what you want...deep down. Otherwise you'd just be saying No!
    I know you're absolutely right. It is what I want. Lets do this!!! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This is so me. Only difference is I am Forvever changing my mind about number 4! So here I am 3 days before AF over analyzing ever niggle and panicking if we are doing the right thing one minute, then upset I may be not pregnant the next

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The "yes, no, yes , no" ttc thread (for confused people who wnat a baby 'oops')

Withlove that's exactly what I thought as my Dh and I have sooo much silly fun together I was like all that has to stop but I guess we will have a different kind of fun once we have a baby

Thanks
    Reviews

I sure hope so Nelly. I love our silly time together.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yup this is me! Up until about 3 months ago i did not want children at all. Now I realize I do. But now that we have decided yes, I think the only thing I am really concerned with is money! And I have been so career focused over the past 10 years I'm like what will I do! Trying to juggle career, family, being a great wife, a great friend/daughter/sister and then to add 'mum' on top... Man that scares the crappola outta me!

Thanks
    Reviews

Sleven I definitely understand, it is a big responsibility, but if you think about we been great at being a friend, employee, partner, daughter do we are destined to be great as a mom it's just a woman thing we are great at many things

Question to all when you're DP is being lets just say argumentative or kind of a jerk ( they all have those days) does it make you think oh I don't want to make a baby with you today? Or is that just me lol... I had one of those days on Thursday haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bahaha, i go through stages where i think "Im NOT having another child with you until you..........."
    it could be a number of things from sitting on the computer all day, leaving me to act as a solo parent.. YES i can do it, but why should I!?...........to things where we just cant agree on what to eat for dinner, so i imagine the whole name debate again..and yeah

BUT, then i have days where he does really well, and i want to make babies immediately! lol

Thanks
    Reviews

I just came on to make a thread just like this so it's perfect

We decided for financial and practical reasons that around a two year gap would be good this time (as opposed to the 3 years 8 months I ended up with between DS1 and DS2) so have been planning on trying from November/December.

Only now I'm *freaking out*

DS2 will only be one then, he's still such a baby, will I miss out on all this time with him?
    Will I not get to enjoy the new bub as much?
    How will I cope being pregnant with a toddler who still needs to be carried a lot, wakes at night etc?
    Will DS2 have to wean? Will he be ready to?
    Will I cope well and enjoy three?
    It's still so nutty and busy, will another tip it over the edge?
    This may be my last bub, will I regret rushing things?

But practically...

DS2 is very social and loves other kids, DS1 would love more babies.
    The closer age gap would be great as they grow up.
    It would mean I could do the crazy baby years all at once then still be able to travel etc with them when all my kids are still young.
    It would ultimately be easier with homeschooling than having a bub every 3-4 years
    And if I decide I desperately don't want to be done with all the baby stuff we could have one more with a 4 year gap if we wanted to.
    Financially this would let us stay put and save for a while which would be better for our futures.
    And I know from our so well planned 3 year gap between the boys that sometimes things don't work out that way... Due to a mc it was 8 months longer before we got our bub. If we're not meant to have them this close we won't.

So I can see logically that it has a lot of pros. It's exciting. I just can't get my head around trying for a baby when I have one!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Me n my husband hav 2 kids and trying for another he has own business only gets Sundays off n home late so everything's done for him when I ask him to help sometimes he says no that's ur job the last thing I wanna do is do that along with other things he does or doesn't do I think why did I hav any kids with u let alone want another but I did and I want to crazy as it sounds the worse one was when I was in labour with my son I was Induced a wk early he blamed me for the 2 day labour that he wasn't ready to come out didn't support me slept turned my gas off was a complete prick excuse language I still to this day haven't gotten over it the one thing in life u expect full support u dnt get it hope no one else has had this I feel for u. But he still appolagises I tell him if he ever did it the next one I'll hav him removed lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Bahaha, i go through stages where i think "Im NOT having another child with you until you..........."
    it could be a number of things from sitting on the computer all day, leaving me to act as a solo parent.. YES i can do it, but why should I!?...........to things where we just cant agree on what to eat for dinner, so i imagine the whole name debate again..and yeah

BUT, then i have days where he does really well, and i want to make babies immediately! lol
    Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one!