+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pain at 27 weeks Please help!

I'm over it! Hats off to women who do labour far out. I've had cramps and tummy pain for the last day and a half on and off it's so annoying I'm only 27 weeks is this normal? I haven't wanted to eat much either and when I think I do I feel nauseous. I didn't even have much morning sickness at all at the start.

Also my whole body aches especially my back. I'm going to the docs in the morning I haven't been getting any sleep even with all the pillows in the world. If I can't handle a little pain now how the hell!!

Thanks for reading my rant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww u poor thing but yes welcome Ti pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops didn't mean To send. You may be getting Braxton hicks contractions. As for the back have you tried a heat pack. I had intense back pain and I was getting regular massages plus religiously using the heat pack, you'd be suprised how amazing it feels.

Best of luck to you, hope the pain eases.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe. Are Braxton hicks painful? Some of my cramps are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Braxton hicks usually are painful, and all the rest of your aches and pains seems like my normal pregnancies unfortunately you may be like me and have pregnancies that suck, but you still should check with your doc. There could be a fixable reason for some of your aches and pains so that could provide some relief..

On the upside, I have awesome labors and after my annoying pregnancies it's a relief to go through labour and have the rest of it all go away hopefully the same goes for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I too am 27 weeks and had really bad cramps for about 2hrs the other night! I too am so scared how I will cope with the real thing now!! I put it down to BH but I always thought they were uncomfortable and not painful! I have an antenatal appt today so I am going to ask then!!

I find long hot baths for the back works wonders! The lounge made my back ached more so now I'm on a bean bag and the use of heat packs!! Heaven!!
    Good Luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with the heat packs I used them all the time right up till I started to push they were a life saver!!

somewhere between a rock and a hard place
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another heat pack fan here too. I even buy the stickon heat patches for when I am at work or out for the day.