+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant Women!! I need your help please!!

IF YOU’R PREGNANT; I NEED YOU! PERTH, WA

I am a midwifery student with 8 years registered nursing experience. I am recruiting pregnant women who are interested in a continuity of care experience.

You will receive one-on-one personal attention. I would attend as many pregnancy appointments as I can, hopefully be there at the birth with you and then attend several follow-up appointments with you. This can provide a friendly face to you and your support person for the duration of your experience when sometimes the process can feel like a continuous ****** of new faces. This does not mean I take the role of your support person. My role is to observe and sometimes assist the midwife where necessary.

You would need to be less than 35 weeks pregnant, Interested in getting to know a midwifery student, interested in contributing towards their education and willing to share your experiences of pregnancy, childbirth and early parenting.

I always work under the supervision of a midwife or medical officer. If you have any questions or are interested in signing up, please email me; kasey.gibbs@hotmail.com or phone/text me; 0451 017 991

Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    Kasey Gibbs
    Last edited by kaseyperth; 26-07-2012 at 10:28. Reason: needed contact details

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not pregnant but if might be helpful to let people know whereabouts you are

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mopoke For This Useful Post:

Sarelou  (26-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great point. Thanks - Perth WA!