+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Stomach muscle cramps/spasms

I'm 13.5 weeks UTD and since about 7weeks pregnant I've been getting a lot of stomach muscle cramps/spasms some are minor some I end up on the floor in pain until they subside it usually takes a minute or two.
    I do have a long history of back issues and have experienced the spasms on and off for years but they have become worse and more frequent with this pregnancy. I see my OB on Friday and will tell him about them but I was just wondering if anyone has experienced the same and what did you need to do to help the situation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a lot of cramping at first. It's quite common. I used a heat pack. Try not to stress (I know that's easier said then done) and definitely talk to your OB about it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarelou For This Useful Post:

Cluky79  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, yes i got them realy bad this time. So bad they folded me double and my bump constantly ached so much even a hug from my kids hurt. My Ob gave me a bandage to support my bump and relieve the muscles a bit...made a world of difference.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanne For This Useful Post:

Cluky79  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies I'll have a chat to my OB on Friday and we'll see what we can come up with, I'm just glad I'm not the only one iykwim, my belly has grown rather quickly so I hope it slows down soon