+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Accidents in bed... From half asleep people!

Last night we were all sound asleep and all of a sudden I am woken to a loud bang and a very sore nose. DP had rolled over in his sleep and elbowed me full force in the side of my nose and the corner of my eye.

He felt so bad and still does now. I have a minor black eye, a lump on the side of my nose and its all swollen. That whole area is still so very sore and my temples have been throbbing all day.

Now I think about it, it was kind of funny. But it's not the first time. When I was pregnant he kicked me in the knee in his sleep!

So have you ever been on the receiving end of an accident or been the causer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DP kneed me in the kidney once... That hurt!
    However I got her back...I was in a full cast up to my shoulder and when I was getting use to it I tossed and turned a lot... DP got a few kilos of fiberglass plaster in the collarbone :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ds head smashes me frequently :/

One night i woke up suffocating ... he was asleep ... on my face.

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GuestMember For This Useful Post:

Becks23  (25-07-2012),Blue Dragon  (25-07-2012),escapethefate  (25-07-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My DP falls asleep on the couch all the time an I use to have to get him to our bed till recently because he was try an smack me and swear at me and other stuff like that, he wouldn't remember in the morning when I told him, I no longer do that because I don't wanna get hurt. I just leave him lol. And in bed his a huge bed hog with knees in my butt and elbows in my face. He says he isn't but I only end up with 30cms tips for me lol that's also another reason why I leave him on the couch

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH thought my head was the cat on the pillow and with full force tried to push the cat aka my head off the pillow!! Not a nice way to be woken.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ICanDream For This Useful Post:

austmum  (25-07-2012),Bennos Mummy  (26-07-2012),Blue Dragon  (25-07-2012),cluckcluck  (26-07-2012),Laydeebugxxx  (26-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DF & I are both active when sleeping - I couldn't count the never of times one of has woken to the other yelling out in pain and surprise.

During a tough spot a few years back, DF would wake at least twice a week because I'd slapped/punched/kicked/elbowed him in my sleep. *blushes*

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH has a terrible habit of being a restless sleeper.
    He is always having full conversations while he is asleep.

I have had him wake me with him holding a pillow down over my head, a hit in the eye when he thought my head was a football, an elbow in the head when he rolled over and hit me....
    All of this is by accident and he does not remember anything when he wakes....
    It gets to the point sometimes where i am scared to sleep facing him incase i get a hit in the head!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get rolled on every few weeks. DH is a heavy sleeper and I am very light. Worst injury was from his toenail, he kicked me and I ended up with a slice to the back of my ankle, fair bit of bleeding too! He got shaken awake for that one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes I have been kicked, punched, elbowed, smacked by DF.
    More dangerously I have walked into open doors (the side of it), walls etc. Such a horrible way to wake up, smashing your face against a hard surface.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, DH elbowed me in the eye years ago and I had a huge black eye. The worst thing was we were on holidays at the time and poor DH got the evil eye many many times.