+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ipswich hospital qld ?? due in dec??

Hi guys im due 2nd dec 12. im having my baby at ipswich hosp qld. any one gave birth there or are joining me there in dec??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my 2yo DS at Ipswich. Mine was not a straight forward birth though. I think there where things they could have done better but no complaints really other than LO's head circ, and length weren't taken in theatre, or at all. I was in the birthing suite for 15 hours and only dealt with great middies.

My c-section was great, ran quite smooth considering it was an emergency, great peads. You always get your grumpy nurses. If I had to, Id go to ipswich again, I dont live anywhere near it anymore though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely no problems with Ipswich, I had my dd there and it was a 3 day long difficult labour due to induction, they were fantastic, there was a nurse pretty much with me all the time. The after care was fantastic, being my first I was very unsure and the m/wives helped me breastfeed correctly and answered any of my questions happily, I also had the week at home midwife checks after and that was also fantastic, they come in had a coffee with me and just answered any questions I may have had. I would go back there anytime

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had all three of mine there and will have my fourth there too. It was a great hospital to give birth in and my choices were respected. I had full natural births.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had ds there last year, there were very few grumpy midwives/nurse but the one i had in my birth was fantastic. Food was terrible lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for asking that question as I'm due at end of August and wanted to know the same thing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I gave birth to my DS at Ipswich hospital in Jan 2011. I was part of the Midwifery Group Practice and had a wonderful drug free natural birth. Because mine was such a straight forward birth I didn't actually have anything to do with any other staff at the hospy aside from my primary midwife. We were home 4 hours after the birth and received lots of support from her in the days following the birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had both my boys there and they were fantastic! My first I had complications due to severe pre eclampsia and they were amazing, they looked after me so well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had 6 children in ipswich hospital and had no problems at all. i loved it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    super dooper to hear your pos feedback guys im very glad i asked! im really looking forward to my experience there too now lol ive only been for 1 doc appt all was well she was indian but very nice and thorough!! im going to a antinatal class on 4th august pretty nervous didnt go to any with my 1st preg 7yrs ago but want to know whats changed and be more educated for the birth and after as i wasnt offered this knowledge with 1st. did any one else go to these classes what can i expect

Blondie noticed your pic lol i barrel race aswell well... did lol til i fell preg and had to put my 4yr old gelding on vaccation lol hes full of beans so im keen to get back into training him once bubs born to hit a few barrel races next year do you go to nbha or rodeos i want to do both only moved to hatton vale 2m ago so new to this area