+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Exclamation due december 2012. at ipswich hospital

Hi every one im due 2nd dec 12. any one else due this time and having their baby at ipswich hospital qld???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm due 11th of dec at Ipswich hospital

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ripcurl girl, wow really u wouldnt believe this but by the docs and 8wk scan im due the 10th lol my 20wk scan showed bub was a week bigger so of course i go by that the 2nd hehehe but went to my midwife appt monday and she measured me to be 22cm so i kinda guess she may be right ill be due the 10th!! how exciting lol we could be birthing in rooms across the hallway lol

Have you been to any of the prenatal classes held at ipswich yet? i went last sat got the 2nd class this sat my partner had to watch our older daughter so he couldnt come so im booking in again for maybe november, really really good class alot of fun and great time to ask questions and we got shown the birthing suits loooove them lol So how old are you do u have any other kids etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my names Tegan
    My second scan said 7th and then my third scan said 11th then my last scan said 7th lol so I don't know haha. I haven't had a midwife appt yet been having a few probs with the hospital trying to get a midwife appt. I have an appointment at Goodna community health centre next week hopefully they will refer me to the hospital.
    I'm 20 and this is my first child. Having a lil boy what are you having? That will be cool if we were opposite each other haha. I haven't seen the rooms yet don't even know what they usually look like haha.