Hi all - I've just found out I'm pregnant, which will mean there will only be 18mths between my babies.
This part is freaking me out a little, so I'd love to hear from others with a similar gap so I can be as prepared as possible. For example:-
- how did you prepare toddler for new arrival, when they aren't old enough to understand?
- how did toddler react to baby?
- tips for going out with 2 young babies
- 2 in nappies, is this hard?
- did toddler still have a day sleep?
- dividing time between 2 dependent babies?
- how to entertain toddler when b/f in first few weeks/months?
- did you still have toddler in care 1-2 days for socialization?
I'm feeling really guilty about DS, like I'm somehow robbing him of his 1-on-1 time with mummy too early. I know rationally this is silly, as all subsequent children never get this luxury anyway. But with him being our first I guess I just assumed we'd have longer as the 3 of us together...
So any tips and info (good, bad, ugly) would be so greatly appreciated - TIA