+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Karicare goat in short supply!! Now what??

Wow, that's crazy!! I saw them on eBay for ridiculous prices but luckily didn't fall for it. I just stocked up from wherever I could and one of the lovely ladies from my local pharmacy sourced quite a few for me. I also introduced Bellamy's organic so once the goat did run out I'd have an alternative. This was possible coz I wasn't using goat formula coz of any cows milk allergies, but because of the ease of digesting.

Bubs is now 10 months and a really good eater so not too interested in milk. His brother was the same!! We use A2 milk so will slowly start transitioning him onto this.

I have slowly started to see karicare goat back on supermarket shelves tho so hopefully it won't be a prob for other mums again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Karicare goat in short supply!! Now what??

We had my bub on lactose free formula and every so often it would sell out everywhere but we were managing to get it thru Coles and woolworths online (I actually don't do online shopping) but would jump on and order 6-8 tins every 1-2 months- I know it was easier than calling every pharmacy and supermarket to try to find 1 tin here and there. Just a suggestion but I hope it stays available long term for you

Similar Threads

1. Karicare Gold - short supply?
    By hollychops in forum Bottlefeeding Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 21:13
  2. Karicare goat
    By Pmakes3 in forum Bottlefeeding Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26-08-2012, 20:08
  3. Anyone bottle fed with Karicare Goat Formula??
    By rb6896 in forum Bottlefeeding Support
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 30-01-2012, 19:27