+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Just need to talk

I found out today that my baby died ( was 10 weeks + 5) I had bleeding this morning and my OB booked me in for a scan so at 10am they confirmed baby had died , by 2pm I was in hospital ready to have a curette , it all went ok , no known reason, just one of those things, my DR said we can try again and now I'm just numb from crying, DH has been amazing and my mum and sister are my rocks but I'm here now by myself ( was sleeping with DH and DS but got up as i cant sleep) i keep thinking I can't do this again, I've got one beautiful son so as much as I want another baby I don't think I could go through this again , I know it's early and I may change my mind but for those who have experienced loss did you get pregnant again and did you worry even more knowing what could go wrong? Should I just be grateful for the one I have ? Sorry if I'm rambling I just needed to get it out

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh hun im so sorry to hear what has happened. i couldn't read and not give you a virtual hug.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Elijahs Mum  (24-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    So sorry for your loss

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh I am so sorry to hear that How devastating for you

After my loss, at first I felt that I would not be able to go through pregnancy again...but then I felt an almost insatiable need to be pregnant again. We feel pregnant with my DS2 and I was pretty stressed about losing another baby, but a part of me knew that it was going to be okay (especially as the pregnancy progressed).

Go gently, thinking of you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    Oh I am so sorry to hear that How devastating for you

After my loss, at first I felt that I would not be able to go through pregnancy again...but then I felt an almost insatiable need to be pregnant again. We feel pregnant with my DS2 and I was pretty stressed about losing another baby, but a part of me knew that it was going to be okay (especially as the pregnancy progressed).

Go gently, thinking of you
    Thanks, I know I shouldn't be worrying/thinking about getting pregnant right now but as you know so many what ifs and what if it happens again go through your mind, it just sucks and I hate feeling like this, I know I'll be fine in a few weeks and DH really wants to try again soon but he knows I have to be ready , I'm just glad I have bubhub to write out my feelings

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I am so sorry for your loss.

After my losses (2 between dd1 and ds1 and than dd3 twin) i felt like this for a while. It is a normal part of the grieving process. I went on to have 5 more beautiful bubs. Give yourself time.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Elijahs Mum  (24-07-2012),Sarelou  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No advice but sorry to hear of your loss

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Annabella For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am so sorry for your loss, such devastating news! Sending massive hugs xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lovesushi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry for your loss xx

When I lost my first bub I felt the need to get pregnant straight away, luckily for me it only took 2 cycles after the d&c to get dd.

I was constantly worried during my subsequent pregnancies. I did have another loss between my dd and ds.

I guess it's a mothers job to worry.

Be kind to yourself xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to cluckcluck For This Useful Post:

heeeeerekittykitty is offline My babies, my cats ....ahhhh , bliss !!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there , I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :-(

I think it's a massive roller coaster of emotions after a miscarriage and everyone feels different , I found out at 12 weeks that I'd miscarried. I was shocked and desperate to get pregnant again immediately . I went on to have two healthy pregnancies which resulted in ds and dd . Yes I did worry more with those two pregnancies , I think that's inevitable .

Allow yourself to feel any way you like , don't beat yourself up that you should be grateful for having one beautiful child , your entitled to grieve your loss irrespective of the amount of children you have . I'm glad to hear you have support , rest and take care of yourself , and give yourself time to work through all the emotions and feelings and fear of another pregnancy . I think many women feel this way.

My two friends were both adamant after their losses that they weren't trying again ( one had no children and the other already had two) . I just remember they slowly retreated from that feeling and began thinking hey I think I can do this again , I want to try again.

Sorry again , lots of love xxoo

19. The Following User Says Thank You to heeeeerekittykitty For This Useful Post: