+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rural NSW
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DH and I are both Atheists and will be telling our kids what we believe, but also what other people and cultures believe as well. I have no problems with them finding a philosophy that feels right to them. As to whether or not there is an afterlife, I'm not sure, but nothing does not seem right to me either (I will be interested in hearing what the kids think on this actually lol).

I don't believe religious faith is important (not trying to offend, just my own belief), I never believed in religion. I heard about it obviously (even went to Sunday school etc) but it seemed wrong to me and I started thinking through my own theories. I know it does bring comfort to a lot of people (I have no issues with anything that brings comfort and peace to people in need), but I have issues when people ask me about faith and how I can live without it because I don't (and I find it rude and judgemental that people seem to think that). I have faith in a lot of things, God is just not one of them

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amiedoll For This Useful Post:

Busy-Bee  (27-07-2012)

Similar Threads

1. Discussing death with children
    By ~ElectricPink~ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 01:21
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 24-04-2012, 18:36
  3. Question for athiests, buddists...
    By lovesushi in forum Religion / Spirituality
    Replies: 12