+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default North Brisbane / Sunshine Coast - WANTED: Newborns & Mums to be

I am Portrait photographer located in North Lakes, QLD ( approximately 25mins north of brisbane).I run a home studio and i am currently looking at expanding my portfolio.I am looking for newborns: 8-12 days old is the best time to capture that lovely newborn look.Mums to be: late second or early third trimester. You want to be clearly showing but still feel comfortable.I am offering 5 free sessions to people who fit the above criteria These sessions will be the run the same as i would do for a paying customer (normally $300). Please be aware i wish to use these images in my portfolio and website and will require you to sign a standard release form. You will receive 5 edited 8x10 prints and 5 edited images on usb.The session needs to take place in my home studio and normally runs for about 3 hours.As I also run a handmade prop business and have a range of cute hats and headbands to use for newborns If you are interested please PM me and i will give you more details and a link to my website. I look forward to hearing from you-A
    Last edited by Autumncurl; 25-07-2012 at 11:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I Still have a few sessions left, dont hesitate to contact me you don't need to be having the baby this week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, not sure if you are still interested in newborns for your portfolio shoot? I'm due on Tuesday next week but may go over. I can let you know when bubs is born or is this to far away ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anytime is fine, i do have to schedule around my already booked paid shoots, but i do give priority to newborns & mum to be as babies grow so fast! 8-12 days old is a best time for a newborn. if you could send me a PM with an availble date around this time, i can then send you all details that i can't post on the public forum due to the rules
    Last edited by Autumncurl; 03-08-2012 at 20:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds perfect thank you. Will let you know when bub arrives.