+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    All the time! The other day DH and I were matching and our kids were matching. Someone commented!

I must get into certain "moods" and just dress us all the same (not DH. I don't dress him!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I used to accidentally do it all the time when DD was a baby, the worse was always when I felt like wearing basic jeans and tee, then I'd go to put DD in the car to go out and realise we where both in jeans and a white t-shirt, so I'd quickly run inside and change my top haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I end up being in the same colours as my mum all the time. It's so embarrassing! I think I might have to start ringing my mum in the morning when I plan on seeing her to try and ensure we don't wear the same colours.

DD2 wore the same colours as me the other day. She tends to do that on purpose though. She did it to poor DD1 once. DD1 got dressed, then DD2 saw what she was wearing and put on similar clothes. So, DD1 got changed into something else, then DD2 saw she had changed and changed again herself. DD1 didn't realise until we were walking out the door. LOL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dannielle For This Useful Post:

Wallflower  (25-07-2012)

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've done it before too but usually don't realise until we're out and about and it's definitely too late to change then LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have done it without realising a few times.

Took both girls out to lunch once and DH posted a pic of us all on fb. Wasnt till someone commented i noticed id dressed all 3 of us in blue jeans and striped t-shirts

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ALL the time.

There are a few photos where we are ALL wearing grey or dark blue with stripes. So embarrassing

Thanks
    Reviews
    How emabarrassing that i am admitting this but....... when DS was a newbie i would dress him to 'match' and not clash with my outfit on purpose! For example, i'd only ever dress him in this bright orange Tshirt that ExMIL bought him when i was wearing all black. Sure, novelty wore off eventually!!

On the weekend mum and I walked out of the house both wearing black tights and black and white stiped knit jumpers ... except hers where skinny stripes and mine were thick.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Last week I went out with dd1&dd2 for the day shopping and when I got home I notice we were all wearing black pants and a pink jumper
    Must have looked funny to others I had no idea I had done that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha all the time! I thought it was only me.
    The other day DS1 and I were both wearing grey bonds sloppy joes, black jeans, and black converse shoes.
    I felt like such a dork when I realised

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I pretty much live in black tights, a dress and boots and I often dress DD in black tights a top and boots! She can get away with wearing tights as pants though and her boots are always more colorful and cute then my plain black ones lol