+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Recurrent miscarriage/chemical pregnancies

Have any of you girls out there had 3 (or more) miscarriages and then went on to have a successful pregnancy?

We are doing IVF for Male Factor, he has good quality, just a very low count. We got quite a high fertilisation rate and our embryo’s seem to do very well (have 5 frozen). We’ve had 3 transfers, and 3 chemical pregnancies. I don’t have low progesterone and am on progesterone support. There didn’t seem to be a problem with my lining (but will have this investigated) and i started Clexane for the last cycle, in case i had clotting. I’m going to ask about NK cells. I do acupuncture, take all the supplements.

We found out very early for all three, just can’t seem to make it past those early weeks.

Is there anything you tried that worked?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is so disheartening when you are doing all you can and you have that little bit of success but it is all to short lived. You will notice in my signature that I have had several miscarriages (including chemical pregnancies). I am currently pregnant (24 weeks today) and am so thankful and consider myself very blessed. What did we do different? Got healthy and reduced stress.

I reduced my work schedule. We were in a position that allowed me to do that and I tried to eliminate all other stresses in my life. I felt I needed to relax and take some time for me and I think that helped me to physically be more prepared and receptive. Mentally I felt great with the reduction of stress!!!!

Also, you know how everyone has an old wisetale that they just know will be the solution to all you fertility woes, I had someone suggest drinking apple cider vinegar. I had nothing to loose so thought why not, I'll give it a go. I conceived that month - was it cooincidence? I have no idea!

I knew that there was something stopping the little ones from thriving and thought that I would do all I could to give them the best shot possible. I ate healthy, avoided chemicals, made a nice welcoming environment for sperm and embryos (apple cider vinegar) and did all I could to enusre I was mental and physically relaxed. I don't know what made the difference or if it was just the many prayers offered were finally answered in the affirmative!

Hope someone has some fantastic advice that may make a difference for you.