+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates79 View Post
    How do I delete my account here?

I find forums upsetting and don't want to return.
    You can't delete your account. Most when they want to leave just stop logging on.

For what it's worth, life is full of opposing opinions. People aren't always going to agree. I've had some big run ins in my time here to find those people are mostly good people, we have just bashed heads on a particular topic, then gone on to agree on others.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

ShanandBoc  (24-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    You can't delete your account. Most when they want to leave just stop logging on.

For what it's worth, life is full of opposing opinions. People aren't always going to agree. I've had some big run ins in my time here to find those people are mostly good people, we have just bashed heads on a particular topic, then gone on to agree on others.
    This is pretty tame compared to some of the conversations I've seen here - and I've only been a member a few months!

Its a shame the original post was worded the way it was as it could have let to some interesting conversation - before dissolving into the usual disagreements! But all I got out of the OP was "How awesome am I for not being like every other shallow and competitive mother out there?"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBee View Post
    This is pretty tame compared to some of the conversations I've seen here - and I've only been a member a few months!
    I agree lol seen way worse than this. I just see people disagreeing with the OP, not really being nasty.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates79 View Post
    Why can't people just be themselves?
    Because sadly there are many people out their who judge their worth on their (and other people's) materiel possessions. Usually it's because of an inferiority complex or a deep seated need to establish their rank in the 'social pecking order'.

Meh. I just don't waste my time with people who judge my value or the value of others based on the 'stuff' they own. You're either a good person or not, you're not going to dazzle and confuse me with a shiny car or expensive pram. I'm not that stupid. *chuckle*.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well this thread went rollercoastery.

Try this: if you don't like cake, we don't eat or talk about cake together. I don't like sushi but you do, just don't ask me to sushi or dislike me because I dislike sushi.

P.S I can't believe you don't like cake, whats wrong with you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubs'n'Roses For This Useful Post:

Cleigh  (24-07-2012)