+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Right on schedule!

Well AF returned just as the gyno said it would after my d&c, 4 weeks and 1 day! Back with avengence though. Shouldnt complain this is the most regular my af has been, lets hope it stays that way to make ttc a bit easier this time!

How is everyone else going after their d&c?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    While I didnt have a D&C (took the drug option instead), my I am expecting AF this week in which case it will be pretty well bang on time. I say I am expecting it cause I am getting all the symptoms I normally get including back ache and pms. I really hope it is on time. I am anxious to be sure that everything is working as it should be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey tildy good to hear from you. i had everything crossed that I would get af sooner rather than later because my cycle was never "normal".
    Got a bit teary today, my dd was teling people at daycare I had a baby in my tummy - we never told her I was pregnant because it was early and shes a blabber mouth lol. Then I had staff ask me if I was pregnant. When I said no some of them replied " well its about time hannah had a sister" and hannah realy wants a baby.
    urggggg made me feel so uncomfortable and sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww that sux hunny. I find I am getting teary lately as there are two women at work that were due around the time I am and they keep talking about how close they are to having the babies. Its hard to think about. AF showed up yesterday as I expected and I am simultaneously cheering and freaking out. Is it odd that I desperately want to try again while at the same time scared outta my wits at the prospect?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank goodness AF is over. OMG it was the most painful ever.I never have much af pain but I had it for 4 days.
    I know exactly how you feel about wanting to try again but being scared. Im in exactly the same boat. I cant wait to be pregnant again but I know when it happens I will be so scared especially until Im 12 weeks. My daughter tells me almost everyday about the baby in her tummy. I cant wait to tell her I have one in my tummy.
    Try and concentrate on yourself and not the ladies at work that are pregnant, hard I know.
    Im trying to keep healthy and concentrate on me. I work in daycare so its hard for me to to get away from pregnant mums and babies. It sucks big time! but we have to be strong for ourselves

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I work in a daycare too. The pregnant people are everywhere! Its like the season for it or something. Got my AF 4 weeks and 5 days after and it hurt a lot more than usual too. Maybe its just the uterus resetting itself or something. I also bled a lot heavier than normal too. But its done now. I only have my head to deal with now that I know my body is fine. At least if AF has come back so well, it must mean that nothing is damaged so my chances of concieving again should be good. Then all I'll have to do is carry it to term and push it out alive for something new and different.