+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default WIN a family pass (Perth Zoo/AQWA/Scitech) with 365 Things to do with Kids in Perth

If you would like to be in the running to win a family pass to Scitech, the zoo OR AQWA all you have to do is Like our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/365ThingsForKidsInPerth) and then reply to this post telling me what your favourite places in Perth are in the following categories:

- your favourite place/s for a family day out
    - you favourite place/s to eat out at with the kids

Easy! Names will be put into a hat and the winner will be drawn at random at midday on this Friday 27th July.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our 19 month old daughter loves the Cuddly Animal Farm, great value for us too!

And Sizzler is great for fussy toddlers because they can have a bit of everything and anything!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default competition

Favourite family day out has to be hillaries boat harbour for a day at the beach with ice cream and dinner after and some shopping in between, it has everything you need there

favourite place to eat out is sizzler, perfect for the kids and the adults

xx

Quote Originally Posted by PerthMama View Post
    If you would like to be in the running to win a family pass to Scitech, the zoo OR AQWA all you have to do is Like our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/365ThingsForKidsInPerth) and then reply to this post telling me what your favourite places in Perth are in the following categories:

Easy! Names will be put into a hat and the winner will be drawn at random at midday on this Friday 27th July.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My favourite place to take my little boy is to the zoo. You cant beat it really, its fun and educational, relaxing and lots to see and do.
    Favourite place to eat, would be Spurs resturant in Mandurah. Family friendly and has a lovely playground fo the kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    our favourite family day out would have to be AQWA and the boat harbour my 2 year old loves the fish and theres something for us big kids as well
    and i second spurs great family friendly place with a play area for the kiddies and great food for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We love going to the Zoo

My kids really like sushi, and so do I! So that is our usual eat-out treat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We love to go to AQWA, but haven't been in ages because it is soo expensive to take a larger family.

We love to go to Eat Greek in East Fremantle, has a great buffet which the kids and adults love!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So many! The zoo of course, but for cheaper options - a train trip to the city & visit to the museum, kid's place at the State Library & the art gallery; or drive out to North Dandalup dam for a picnic & some forest play; Heathcote, Mandurah foreshore or Quarry Adventure Park - any great playground really; and in summer nothing beats a day at Rockingham beach followed by a play & fish & chips in Churchill Park

Cicerellos in Mandurah is one of our best - followed by (if we're feeling like a treat) icecream from Simmos or churros!!

Oh - and I *love* the FB page - I'm constantly sharing posts from it with my playgroup

Thanks
    Reviews
    Favourite day out is Kings Park. Favourite place to eat is Salt at Port Beach :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Things to do in Perth

Great day out with Family is Hillarys Boat Harbour, so many different options, playground for kids, swimming, eating, shopping!
    Great place for dinner with kids is Siennas in Leederville, with there very own playground in the restaurant for the kids to play in when they get bored!