+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default "inbetween ugly stage" of pregnancy

Just a vent because im feeling blurghhhh at the almost 18 week mark.

Im frustrated because im at the "in between stage". All my normal clothes still fit but are only tight around my hips belly and boobs. So i cant button up my jeans - but they still fit me?!
    All my materity clothes i kept from my pervious pregnancy last year are too big atm to warrent wearing them just yet - although they are comfy around the house but dont help in making me feel very attractive atm. I was also a bit bigger to begin with with my first pregnancy even tho im pregnant now during the same months - if that makes sense.
    I dont want to waste money on buying more clothes that will only fit me for probably a month at the most.
    Im having trouble finding a comfy bra for my massive out of proportioned boobs.
    Im not even eating alot yet i just keep getting bigger lol i dont know why but im not craving much at all but rather choosing to eat healthy than go for the easy option of junk. My all time favourite food is hot chips - now i'd rather munch on a bowl of salad - serious!
    Big meals make me feel sick so im eating 17 times a day just grazing lol im still getting tired and somedays my belly gets so sore from aching im in tears
    My skin is breaking out, my hair is out of control.
    I love being pregnant and everything about it. It's just that im not feeling that glowing feeling just yet .... can you relate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am only 13 weeks but I feel much the same. I've broken out badly this week, and feel so bloated and miserable. I'm too big in the belly and boobs for most of my tighter clothes, but not so big that it's obvious I'm pregnant, so I just feel fat.

Also, exhaustion and achey stomach are really hitting me, and since i didn't have any obvious morning sickness, it's hard. I find most people at work to not really understand how exhausted and stretched I feel all the time, and just think I'm being cranky.

Sorry, I hijacked your thread, just wanted to say I feel you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been doing my jeans up with a hair tye since I was 13 weeks... and my whole tummy is bloating out I don't look pregnant (I've always been thin so I have skinny legs and what looks to me like just a beer gut) roll on getting heaps bigger! At least we'll look pregnant then how long with your last pregnancy was it until you started to really balloon out beautifully?

Thanks
    Reviews
    well I realised yesterday that my maternity work pants no longer fit
    But I'm not going to buy another pair for 18 days of work! Think I'll just have to go with the stretchy dresses lol.
    Luckily you are going to all get to the cute pregnant stage soon, where its obvious you are pregnant (but not enough for people to be game enough to ask yet!) and you have to start wearing maternity clothes, but you aren't too big and uncomfortable hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gluteousmaximus View Post
    how long with your last pregnancy was it until you started to really balloon out beautifully?
    First pregnancy for me, but no-one started asking until I was 6 months.
    Heres a pic from my baby shower 32 weeks
    photo.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can totally relate I didn't really like from 15 to 23 weeks because I didn't really pop until maybe 25 weeks I just felt frumpy and cubby : / but now I've popped I absolutely love it. hang in there and just remember your little miracle is growing stronger each day even if you can't see it yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi thanks chickies. It's nice to know im not the only one feeling gross atm.
    With my first pregnancy, strangers started asking me when im due ect at 30 weeks mark.
    Looking back at photos, id say i "popped" around the 25 week mark.
    I think i have 'popped' alot earlier this time but because im smaller this pregnancy, it doesnt show enough just yet and it looks like i just gained a gut, **** and boobs somehow in the last couple mths
    I just dont understand why my belly looks so much bigger standing up yet when i lay down i can see where bub's (bump) is and it's only the size of a small mellon!!!

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Invest in a belly belt. Im wearing all of my pants becuase of it ^_^ im hoping to continue using them the entire pregnancy. I dont care much for maternity pants.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Sarelou  (24-07-2012)