+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Things that make u feel better?

Hi ladies, am feeling a bit down today after being told the higher dose of clomid has over stimulated my ovaries & can't dtd as there are 3 eggs about to be released.

I was just wondering what do u do to make urself feel better after bfn's or when things aren't going good at all?

We've been ttc #1 now for such a long time & things have been so difficult this year.

I just need some ideas what i can do to make myself feel better as I hate feeling this way...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Hi ladies, am feeling a bit down today after being told the higher dose of clomid has over stimulated my ovaries & can't dtd as there are 3 eggs about to be released.

I was just wondering what do u do to make urself feel better after bfn's or when things aren't going good at all?

We've been ttc #1 now for such a long time & things have been so difficult this year.

I just need some ideas what i can do to make myself feel better as I hate feeling this way...
    Sorry to hear rocky, you hve to wait another month, boo!

So why can't u just because 3 eggs will be released? Confused...? It's not guaranteed all would be fertilized?
    I'm not being monitored on clomid do I wouldn't even know if this was happenin to me! Maybe not on 50mg though?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chocciequeen, yeah, I thought the same thing too, why can't we try? Plus like u said it'd be fairly unlikely that all 3 would get fertilised. She was very persistent though in telling me not to try. I think its because I've also got a biocornuate uterus (heart shaped) that they don't know how one would go let alone 2 or more.

I was devastated...I'm just sick of things going wrong

I'll be back on the 50 next time around as my body only seems to release one egg

How r u going with it all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wonder how many out there have gotten multiples from clomid?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going good, no side effects so seems easy this month, waiting to O or start the fertile window in a couple of days... Depending which app u following lol!
    I would just try of it was me lol! If it came to the point where all 3 were fertilized couldn't they terminate two of them? For health reason only of course...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome there's no side effects for u this month, yay! I'm looking forward to dropping my dose back down & am hoping for none next time around

Yeah, I am very tempted to try but decided not too....just in case. That'd be my luck that I'd end up with more than normal she said if there were 2 there that we could try but said not to risk 3.

Yay, that ur coming up to ur 2ww...hope it goes quick for u!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, what to do about making yourself feel better, I've have gotten better at this over the last more than 3 years of trying for 1# and I've had lots of bad things happen along the way.
    This weekend just gone me and husband spent almost half the day in bed (not sleeping or bding). It was great we didn't plan to do it, we should have got up and cleaned the house but we just didnt. having the option to do those things because you don't have kids makes it feel a little bit better (nothing compared to being utd but still).
    I find doing things you wouldn't be able to do if you were utd or have babies helps, such as having a drink, going out for a romantic dinner that kind of thing.
    As for getting the bad news I always try to think of the future and even though it might seem ages until you can try again, think back to a month ago, how quickly did that last month go? Would have felt just like yesterday I bet.

Re you clomid question I've been preg twice from large doses 100mg and 125mg and both were single preg, but everybody is different. I remember a girl from one of my 2nd preg forums that was preg with twins from clomid, but I think it's only around 10% so not very high. Although every doc I have been to has emphasis the issue that you don't want multiples and you shouldn't do anything to encourage it. Personally I'd love twins and I'm back on 100mg this month so it could happen, but single preg that goes to full term is better than a multiple preg that miscarries early.
    Not sure how long you have be trying, but I've found the longer you are the easier it gets to deal with and you move on to the next step sooner, kind of sad really that you get used to bad news.
    Sorry for my rant, good luck with it hoping you get your BFP soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chocolate, trashy mag, trashy tv and couchtime. Or hanging out with a friend watching trashy tv and gossiping. Or put on my walking shoes, grab some music, go for a walk around the neighbourhood and look at all the houses and wonder what it would be like to live in the ones I like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    When I have got BFP's or my losses these things helped:

having a good cry - sometimes a release is just what I need then I get back on the horse

a hot bubble bath with a glass of good wine

shopping - lol for me ebaying for gym clothes

going to the gym, working up a sweat why listening to my fav music and forgetting just for an hour

being with likeminded women - I'm part of the ttc after m/c group here, and I seriously am not sure I cold have coped with all that has happened in the last 9 months. we laugh, we cry we vent.

Chocolate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Planning a holiday!!