+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Is anger normal in pregnancy?

I'm normally a very laid back person and hardly ever get worked up. I'm very patient and calm..

But lately i've been getting so worked up over tiny things and the other day i hung up on a doctors receptionist because i thought i might yell at her! I rang back and apologized.. she was fine and could understand my frustration..

But I'm 15 weeks and a bit scared i'm going to flip out if anyone does something i don't like.

Is it the hormones? My red hair? Will i be like this forever? Can anyone else relate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Yeah, pregnancy hormones do weird things

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep blame it on the hormones. Your body is doing some amazing things right now to grow that little human! It's understandabe you may be feeling a bit different than your usual self.
    Try to look after yourself though. Eating healthy and regularly, try to include high protein meals and keep up the physical activity. Drinking plenty of water and taking it easy will all help with the mood swings.
    Congrats on your pregnancy and enjoy the wonderful ride

Thanks
    Reviews
    For me, yep, my poor husband got the brunt and little things would tip me over. Bad drivers! I never EVER get road rage, the first trimester of my pregnancies I swear every driver on the road with me is just doing stuff to tick me off!

DH & I were talking about, now that I am not crazy (about 17weeks I kind of calmed down!). We were laughing becaused a) he knows I go crazy and puts up with it! 2) I know I am cuh-razy, so can atleast acknowledge it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 28 weeks along and have had crazy hormones a different stages. As you probably know everyone is different with pregnancy. I have had anger/frustration and crying for no apparent reason or just wanting to. It's fine you may get to a certain point and they'll disappear. I have not had any emotional outbursts for awhile. Agree with Refresh You'll go through a whole range.