+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default newby

Hi bub hub members

Just a quick hello to introduce myself. I'm a mum of 4 year old girl and 15 weeks pg for 2nd child. I joined up because I have many questions about my obstetrician and need to hear about other opinions. I will write about it in the appropriate forum. I live in Melbourne and interested in hearing about others. Wish I joined when my daughter was a baby. This forum would have helped me heaps.

Best Wishes
    Jasrose88

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

welcome i dont live in melbourne so wont be able to answer your questions but im sure there are HEAPS of ladies who do and will be able too
    hope you enjoy the place!!
    I also have a 4 yr old girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice to meet you, I am new here to and hope to get plenty of helpful advice from this website.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all!
    My name is Sarah and I'm currently a year 12 student, I'm doing a major investigation about pregnancy and as apart of that I need to post into a forum site and gain feedback to help my research, I would really appreciate it if anyone here could reply : )
    My focus question is, "Does pregnancy in women over 35 endanger their children?" if anyone is over 35 and is having a child, or had a child at 35, could you post some of your thoughts on this?
    I believe that a lot of women over 35 are being given a lot of grief about having a child, as it has been considered to be a risk to the child, not in just the development, and the emotinal toll for the mother as miscarriage rates increase with age - but for the child when they're a teenager with a parent that is 60+, there are issues with this like the parent not being able to retire a the normal age, as they will have to continue to pay for their child.
    if anyone could tell me any thoughts or anything it would be really really helpful!