+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dont drink and never really have. I just dont like the taste of it. So I reckon my last drink was probably 3 or so years ago and would have been an advocaat and lemonade I reckon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I had a turkish delight cocktail on Saturday night. I was out with my best friend for the first time since DS was born.

I usually have one or two drinks per week - a cruiser or midori after DS has gone to bed. DH drinks a little bit more, maybe 3-4 beers per week, but every third week he is on call 24/7 so doesn't drink at all.

I can't remember the last time I was drunk or hungover, I definitely had a lot to drink at my Mum's 50th two years ago, that might have been it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had 3 beers Friday night camping. 1 beer in the spa with hubby after unpacking Saturday and 1 Canadian club and dry at the restaurant Sunday evening after an intensive course Sunday afternoon I couldn't finish the drink though.

Not feeling great and about to start another cycle so no more for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wine last night.

We tend to have 1-2 wines most nights.

The last time I had a BIG night, like binge big, was back in June when we had a girls day out at the races. Ouch.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    On Saturday I had about 2 sips of a vodka/pineapple and that was enough. I'm not into alcohol atm!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a glass of red with dinner last night which is a fairly common occurrence.

It's been a long time since I've had more than 1 or 2 glasses of wine at a time (last time would have been before being pregnant with DS who is now 7 months).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    Who bought you booze missy?

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub
    we were at a going away party for another au pair so alcohol was supplied haha ! only had one though over the space of 4 hours as was driving!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Last night - wine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had what will probably be my last drink for a long time on Saturday. We went out for dinner and I ordered a glass of wine (which is the only time I drink these days, never at home anymore). However, I really didn't like how I felt afterwards, kind of manky and dehydrated, even though I'd been drinking water as well. So I've decided I'm not even going to drink when we go out for dinner anymore. DH doesn't drink anyway, so it is very easy for me to quit.

I'd like to say that I've quit completely and I'm never going to drink again, but I do like the taste of wine and the way it can complement food, so I don't know how long I will last. I also don't mind the odd glass of sparkling if I'm celebrating something with my family or whatever, but that makes me feel gross these days as well.

I'll just have to see how I go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    On my 18th birthday I had a piña colada. I found out I was pregnant with DS2 5 days after that!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast